Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

I've never seen the point in going out with all guns blazing and burning your bridges. It might feel good to get it off your chest but you may as well just write it down on a piece of paper because hardly anyone will see it because in most cases it just gets moved to the mod room.
It's just an exercise in futility, your intended audience won't get to read it, but it will forever be in the mod room to be re-read and discussed when you get caught sneaking back, and everyone comes back. It might be a week or a month or even longer but they all come back. Proof of that is the people who vowed never to come back on here but are on this very thread with a new username.

Why was his card marked? And why have you removed my post?
Funny what you said about free speech on the Amazon book thread and then delete my post.
Awaits further bans to the other partisan posters.

My main terminal is locked off from the net at the moment so had to switch from the mobile and connect it back up as some of the moderation functions don't work properly on the device. You were deleted because warning you wouldn't work. Now I'm back on the main computer and it will work fine from here.

You don't have free speech here, never have done and never will do. You have speech designated as acceptable within the bounds set by the Code of Conduct and judged by the moderators then ultimately Ric.

My main terminal is locked off from the net at the moment so had to switch from the mobile and connect it back up as some of the moderation functions don't work properly on the device. You were deleted because warning you wouldn't work. Now I'm back on the main computer and it will work fine from here.

You don't have free speech here, never have done and never will do. You have speech designated as acceptable within the bounds set by the Code of Conduct and judged by the moderators then ultimately Ric.
If it's true that 'yorknomore' is Dazdon then the whole CoC isn't working and I don't blame Rascal for finally flipping.
If he's not, then carry on as you were..

If it's true that 'yorknomore' is Dazdon then the whole CoC isn't working

No your understanding of technology is limited. There is no forum in the world who would stop a determined enough individual from posting on it. None. It isn't possible to do on a technological level.

This has nothing to do with the rules we have on here. We cannot redesign the major traffic protocols of the internet because Daz is a pain in the arse

No your understanding of technology is limited. There is no forum in the world who would stop a determined enough individual from posting on it. None. It isn't possible to do on a technological level.

True enough, I've been stockpiling multiple accounts on here for a bit for a joke I have planned.

This has nothing to do with the rules we have on here. We cannot redesign the major traffic protocols of the internet because Daz is a pain in the arse
Correct, my understanding of technology is extremely limited so apologies, phrased it wrong.The thought of that horrible, racist being able to still sneak on does my head in, especially when the likes of Rascal, who I admire, are then made to think they can no longer post. Obviously it's up to him to show some restraint and not go off on one, but I guess it can get that way.

Do you know if yorknomore is Daz?

Rascal has contributed more this forum in a single post than you've managed in 4.5k.
dmlpokxddethm8ozsddl.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.