Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

The problem new posters face is that we tend to get inundated with people pretending to be City fans. They tend not to last too long, as it soon becomes pretty obvious what they're up to. And yes; that's not particularly fair on the genuine new poster. Have to be honest; I'm not sure how you'd get around that conundrum. The other one that puzzles me is posters who registered years ago and have relatively few posts, considering how long they've been on here. Yes; it's entirely up to them how they choose to participate. It's just odd that they go to the trouble of registering on here, then not take part in the myriad discussions (arguments?) on here.
I don't often have anything to say.also when am away give my opinion on something like,after reading through the thread some has already said it and usually more eloquently.

why is it a very substantial minority on this board really struggle with being able to form an argument or discuss something

We do have a tiny minority for whom their own personal lack of confidence and self respect manifests itself into quite arrogant and aggressive behaviour. It's clear that being seen to be right about any given topic is incredibly important to them.

But they are very small in number, are easy to spot and even easier to avoid - and certainly not be taken too seriously.

The vast majority of interaction on here is constructive, informative, funny and enjoyable.

The problem new posters face is that we tend to get inundated with people pretending to be City fans. They tend not to last too long, as it soon becomes pretty obvious what they're up to. And yes; that's not particularly fair on the genuine new poster. Have to be honest; I'm not sure how you'd get around that conundrum. The other one that puzzles me is posters who registered years ago and have relatively few posts, considering how long they've been on here. Yes; it's entirely up to them how they choose to participate. It's just odd that they go to the trouble of registering on here, then not take part in the myriad discussions (arguments?) on here.

I spend a lot of time on here (ask my Mrs) I just enjoy reading gossip/opinions about my team, l like off topic too, used this site for a couple of years before registering, at my current rate I prob won't be near 1k posts by 2020. I followed that petition thread with interest, a few posters overreacted and were unnecessarily abusive on all sides of the arguement. A few times I was going to post but thought I couldn't be arsed with the mither, it really isn't worth getting angry or frustrated with anonymous people, live and let live, if a thread bothers/upsets you that much, just don't click on it, simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.