Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

Never understood why people do that. Save the effort of deactivating your account and just don't log in anymore
giphy.gif

It's a way for BM 'celebs' to make an impression before leaving. Not the first to do it.

Whether my advancing years are catching up, or my perception levels have dropped a bit, but who is this arsehole Daz?
The name rings a bell, but I don't recall anyone being overtly racist, maybe someone could enlighten?
Dazdon. Poisonous man. Needy fucker as well as a racist by all accounts. Well, if it's true about him coming back time and time again under new usernames he is. It seems there's no definitive proof one way or another in that regard though.

I've never seen the point in going out with all guns blazing and burning your bridges. It might feel good to get it off your chest but you may as well just write it down on a piece of paper because hardly anyone will see it because in most cases it just gets moved to the mod room.
It's just an exercise in futility, your intended audience won't get to read it, but it will forever be in the mod room to be re-read and discussed when you get caught sneaking back, and everyone comes back. It might be a week or a month or even longer but they all come back. Proof of that is the people who vowed never to come back on here but are on this very thread with a new username.

drone back already ?

Ever gotten drunk and rang/texted someone you shouldn't? :)
Funnily enough, many years ago, after a particularly filthy session with a girl I was shagging, I was bladdered in the pub and rang her up.
At the first 'Hello?' I said, 'I'm coming round tomorrow night to roger you senseless, put those white suzzies on again.'
The phone went down immediately, and when I rang back, my squeeze answered and said, ''You drunken fool, my Grandma had just arrived and answered the phone!''

I still think we could be a bit more patient with new posters on here. One new lad the other day suggested that a new player we'd bought (must have been Otamendi) take the number 23 squad shirt. He'd looked at our current squad and he then received a mouthful of abuse - he gave it back and perhaps went over the top in his response. One poster then offered to meet him by a gate at the Etihad to give him a good twatting - he was also called a ****. It was all completely unecessary and if you were chatting to another blue in a pub and he'd have made this mistake would you react in the same way?
I had a similar experience on RAWK on the City thread after I mentioned The Sun - everyone got very precious about it and I just thought fuck it I'm off. The fact is were going to have new fans on here - not all of them will have read Gary James' books or done research on City's history. We need to cut them a bit of slack.

I remember reading what you posted on RAWK and frankly I couldn't believe the fallout - in any case your reference to The Sun was a derogatory one pointing out their lies about Hillsborough yet you got tons of abuse for it. It was utterly fucking bizarre that anyone should give you stick for something that clearly showed you were on the side of Liverpool fans and not on the side of The Sun. To be fair some LFC fans sprung to your defence but I don't blame you for sacking that forum off there and then.

It's a way of destroying the temptation I imagine. It's a step taken when you know what's best and can't really trust yourself.. until you can again.

Yeah, see what you mean. If this site is like other forums though im sure reactivating your account is just as easy as logging on.
Either way, it was pretty funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.