Basic People Management Skills

1_barry_conlon said:
BillyShears said:
You did sort of set it up...and I was telling the truth...so it was winner on two counts...;- )

And you've resorted to Zins 'street speak' innit! :)

Honestly, is "winner on two counts" considered street speak?

Well I'm glad that at least the thread didn't degenerate into a mud-slinging slag-fest...

I must admit that I too am seriously worried, concerned and utterly horrified with Mancini's malignant man-management skills.

I fear that at any moment the world is going to come crashing down around my head and the earth beneath my feet will crumble leaving gaping chasms into which I will fall.

I think DD should personally offer up some of his free time (if he's not too busy) and munificently impart some of his undeniable and unquestionable pearls of wisdom (with regards how to interact with top flight football players) to the maladjusted, malevolent and clueless Mancini. I think he would learn so much him.

Many of you just take the easy route and gratuitously slander DD with utterly unfounded and spurious bile. It's obvious to ANYBODY with half a brain that DD has no agenda against Mancini whatsoever and instead REALLY REALLY LIKES HIM and wants Mancini to succeed.

I think it's ridiculous that some people on this board (you know who you are) would suggest that DD cannot wait to see Mancini fail, that he obviously prays for the day to come soon and that an orgasmic rush of seminal fluid will overflow from his proud, stiff loins like molton lava errupting from Mount Vesuvius if that day does indeed come.

So people open your eyes and hearts. It's not that DD despises Mancini with a passion boardering on the pathological.

It's just that he REALLY REALLY CARES.

Soulboy said:
Well I'm glad that at least the thread didn't degenerate into a mud-slinging slag-fest...

Where's my f'king money...? There you go, i've cranked it up again for you :)

And i'm joking by the way. Have you got your phone sorted? It's looking increasingly like i won't be able to make Saturday so my ST will be going spare.

levets said:
BillyShears said:
Actually, a few people have said it. None of whom had any reason to lie as they weren't the people being bullied...

Well, I personally know people who have worked with him and under him and a 'bully' he was never described as. A real friendly unassuming guy was how he would be described.

I guess I shouldn't have used Pearce as an example. But I figured if I used an example from my own professional life, I'd be accused of offending some other Bluemoon sensibility, so I thought I'd stick to football...

Okay, here's a much less inflammatory example. Paul Weller has the reputation for being a surly, arrogant, difficult customer. His relationship with the media has always been one of mutual distrust. He is without question one of the nicest, humblest, and generally coolest men I've ever had the pleasure of spending time with. On the flipside, musician X, who is seen as the bloke everyone would want to go and have a pint with. A top block who the media loves, and he loves them, and it's all one big loving fuckfest. Turns out, soon as the cameras are turned off, and no-one is listening, he's the most arrogant, difficult, surly, self obsessed human being you could ever have the dubious pleasure of being stuck with...like I said, public persona, and private persona. Two very different things.

Uber Blue said:
I must admit that I too am seriously worried, concerned and utterly horrified with Mancini's malignant man-management skills.

I fear that at any moment the world is going to come crashing down around my head and the earth beneath my feet will crumble leaving gaping chasms into which I will fall.

I think DD should personally offer up some of his free time (if he's not too busy) and munificently impart some of his undeniable and unquestionable pearls of wisdom (with regards how to interact with top flight football players) to the maladjusted, malevolent and clueless Mancini. I think he would learn so much him.

Many of you just take the easy route and gratuitously slander DD with utterly unfounded and spurious bile. It's obvious to ANYBODY with half a brain that DD has no agenda against Mancini whatsoever and instead REALLY REALLY LIKES HIM and wants Mancini to succeed.

I think it's ridiculous that some people on this board (you know who you are) would suggest that DD cannot wait to see Mancini fail, that he obviously prays for the day to come soon and that an orgasmic rush of seminal fluid will overflow from his proud, stiff loins like molton lava errupting from Mount Vesuvius if that day does indeed come.

So people open your eyes and hearts. It's not that DD despises Mancini with a passion boardering on the pathological.

It's just that he REALLY REALLY CARES.

Click on this:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=190052&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=190052&start=0</a>

....and feel a bit of a dick.

1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:

Where's my f'king money...? There you go, i've cranked it up again for you :)

And i'm joking by the way. Have you got your phone sorted? It's looking increasingly like i won't be able to make Saturday so my ST will be going spare.

It's working again!

I said in another thread were you at Wigan... you could fuucking walk it from your house!

If it's spare let me know and I'll meet up with you somewhere.

BillyShears said:
levets said:
Well, I personally know people who have worked with him and under him and a 'bully' he was never described as. A real friendly unassuming guy was how he would be described.

I guess I shouldn't have used Pearce as an example. But I figured if I used an example from my own professional life, I'd be accused of offending some other Bluemoon sensibility, so I thought I'd stick to football...

Okay, here's a much less inflammatory example. Paul Weller has the reputation for being a surly, arrogant, difficult customer. His relationship with the media has always been one of mutual distrust. He is without question one of the nicest, humblest, and generally coolest men I've ever had the pleasure of spending time with. On the flipside, musician X, who is seen as the bloke everyone would want to go and have a pint with. A top block who the media loves, and he loves them, and it's all one big loving fuckfest. Turns out, soon as the cameras are turned off, and no-one is listening, he's the most arrogant, difficult, surly, self obsessed human being you could ever have the dubious pleasure of being stuck with...like I said, public persona, and private persona. Two very different things.

That f'king Mick Hucknall gets everywhere!!!!

1_barry_conlon said:
BillyShears said:

That f'king Mick Hucknall gets everywhere!!!!

Hucknall's **** persona is both public AND private...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.