Bayern away

Flights hotels and ticket even for 2 nights the majority won’t get much change out of £600/£700 if you’ve not already booked then there’s all the extras won’t be a cheap trip
Club trip for two people sharing a room is £525 per person. Fly out on match day and back the next day, includes all transfers and breakfast but no ticket! No idea if Spike is doing a trip and if it's cheaper but it's a dear trip.

Club trip for two people sharing a room is £525 per person. Fly out on match day and back the next day, includes all transfers and breakfast but no ticket! No idea if Spike is doing a trip and if it's cheaper but it's a dear trip.
So £650 at least with food and beer for 1 night

Will it be warm when we go?
Typical April temperatures are 12-15 degrees (Celsius) during the day down to 3-5 degrees at night.
As always, check a forecast a day or two before you go.

Looking at going,on the cup scheme with 10,000 points should be enough, hopefully, another ground I want to tick off.

Think we are going to go for the Sportsworld official City overnight trip, I’m all for minimal mither so suits me.

Typical April temperatures are 12-15 degrees (Celsius) during the day down to 3-5 degrees at night.
As always, check a forecast a day or two before you go.
Mid of April?
Actually you even can have snow in April - or summer temperatures. But usually you can sit outside at the day in April when it does not rain - often even just in short sleeves without jacket - even if maybe not in the morning or late evening.

But that is something to decide about a week before the trip when there is serious weather forecasts.

Today the highs in Munich were 19 degrees Celsius. The lows 7.

I lived in Munich for 3 years in the 90's.
Augustiner was by far the best beer/cellar/garden - usually with some nice Weiss Wurst and Sweet Mustard
Thank me later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.