Bayern away

The Augustiner Keller was full of Blues when I was there a few years ago. Seating for 7000
There was 2 Augustiner Brau Kellers last time I went and probably still is -as the one near the Hauptbahnhof is revered as the Oldest in Munich -we were told.
The one everyone piled into IIRC on the 3-2,win trip is the other one near to Marienplatz on Neuhauser Strasse where all the Towns Iconic bits are (if it’s still there!)

There was 2 Augustiner Brau Kellers last time I went and probably still is -as the one near the Hauptbahnhof is revered as the Oldest in Munich -we were told.
The one everyone piled into IIRC on the 3-2,win trip is the other one near to Marienplatz on Neuhauser Strasse where all the Towns Iconic bits are (if it’s still there!)
The time I’m talking about was the 1-0 loss.
I don’t remember where it was but not far from the train station.

The time I’m talking about was the 1-0 loss.
I don’t remember where it was but not far from the train station.
Probably the Old one with loads of outside Tables. I knocked myself out there falling over in the 2-0 Tevez game and ended up in Hospital for a few hours!

FUK! Thanks for that. Just checked Google Maps and there’s +/-20 different ‘Augustiner’ drinking places in/around Munich. Need to make sure I head to the right one.

Thanks pal I’ve just sorted 2 tickets for the centre court on Thursday

Good move .. always nice when you can add something to a City away trip.

I’ll be heading to Therme Erding, it’s brilliant for 1/2 a days re-charging and you can’t beat some of the eye candy, providing your comfortable in your own skin

FUK! Thanks for that. Just checked Google Maps and there’s +/-20 different ‘Augustiner’ drinking places in/around Munich. Need to make sure I head to the right one.
Augustiner is just one of the Local Breweries so there are loads of places sell it but the Brau Kellers are what you are looking for!
There’s a few around Town i.e. Lowenbrau Keller, Haacker Pschorr Keller etc -huge Beer Halls -Keller is the Key Word!

Augustiner is just one of the Local Breweries so there are loads of places sell it but the Brau Kellers are what you are looking for!
There’s a few around Town i.e. Lowenbrau Keller, Haacker Pschorr Keller etc -huge Beer Halls -Keller is the Key Word!
Haven’t been since the 3-2 so I’m jealous as f**k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.