Bayern away

Flights hotels and ticket even for 2 nights the majority won’t get much change out of £600/£700 if you’ve not already booked then there’s all the extras won’t be a cheap trip

How far do people see this going down? My lad is on 12k points on the scheme

I’m not going to start guessing what it’ll come down to but I do think it might not be quite as popular as you might first imagine, due to cost. Very small sample but out of my little bunch of fellow match goers on Saturday, about half were saying they might not bother with this one. Whereas it would normally be about 90% for a game like this.

Do we think there will be names on tickets for this one? There wasn’t for leipzig nor Dortmund just curious for a mate

Be sure to check out Hofbrauhaus as well. A must see.
Only if you want to watch tourists drinking beer. It is mid of April - if it is not raining the time is more one for the beer gardens. And when it is about inside beer places - there is for sure better ones.

Augustiner is just one of the Local Breweries so there are loads of places sell it but the Brau Kellers are what you are looking for!
There’s a few around Town i.e. Lowenbrau Keller, Haacker Pschorr Keller etc -huge Beer Halls -Keller is the Key Word!
Keller just means "Cellar" - try to google Bräuhaus München... - but at that time of the year I actually would go for a beer garden or for a beer restaurant that has a big beer garden outside, too.

But that is the homepage in English of the Augustiner Keller:
https://www.augustinerkeller.de/en

As you cannot make reservations for 19th/20th/21st of April I maybe would Email them if you really want to make that to your meeting point. And maybe reserve a table before.

Last edited:
Only if you want to watch tourists drinking beer. It is mid of April - if it is not raining the time is more one for the beer gardens. And when it is about inside beer places - there is for sure better ones.
Will it be warm when we go?

I thought we sat outside at the haufbrauhaus.
A couple of hours out of our trip and enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.