Bayern away

Been to Germany twice already this season both brilliant trips, sadly can't get the time off for this and Madrid so decided on the sunnier of the two. God knows how i'll swing the week in Turkey.

Just went on trainline, simple
Thank you. Have bookmarked me that page.

Well worth the trip, been a couple of times, the beer is like nectar…

Yes. First time I went there was when I was about 16 on a class trip when a group of us went there without teacher on fathers day. Actually I do not really know how we came home - but we stayed all together so nobody got lost... I love the whole area from Munich to the mountains. There is so many places with a breath taking nature and just good "vibes". It is always a question of the weather - but mid of April is usually a good time for beergardens. But usually not too hot either. (if it does not rain).

That club trip is actually looking pretty decent for once. I prefer a two or three night trip usually but that would be looking extortionate, unless you fucked about staying miles away.

to those who have been before.. where have us blues congregated in munich in past years gone by?

the hoffbrau house or other beer halls in the centre look decent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.