Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

I'm not sure why, but I really fancy us to beat Madrid.
Bring em on I say!!

I'm sure why. We talk on here about playing the élite teams. Bayern, Barca, Juve, etc.
It may sit uneasily on our shoulders and it may take some getting used to, but we are the élite team, now. We are the team that no-one in Europe wants. That is the plain, simple truth.

A mention for kimmich, what a fucking player he is, I'd love to see him in our side, Jude, kimmich and rodders, dear me!

[Snip]

A big concern is fatigue right now in Premier League, as Arsenal had 10 days to rest while we had Bayern and Sheffield so no rest at all. I hope this doesn't play any role. :( And what lineup against Sheffield? Rodri in? Haaland in? Silva in? KDB in? Dias in? Too many questions. I prefer to risk and rest these key players for Arsenal.
The Arse play Southampton tomorrow night.

Not the most entertaining match to watch, but certainly a most efficient all-round, professional performance by City. The stuff of Champions.

Two absolutely ridiculous penalty decisions and a ref who loved himself too much.

The job was done in Manchester, we only went to Munich to piss on their chips. Job done, onto the next one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.