Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

When you are in the moment you don't really understand what you just did and how big a win that was,
From the moment of the draw, it was going to be hard with 2 of the biggest teams in the Champions League, But nobody moaned or waved the white flag, In fact, we rubbed our hands and welcomed both,

So first part of the draw Munich, Well over the 2 games Manchester City stood out and the truth be Known they feared us, even at their ground with their fans and the dirty tricks and minds games we still had them fearing us,

last night's game was being built up by the media and TV as the Giants of Champions League football vs Manchester City. Sorry it's not what any football fan with little knowledge of the game was watching, it was like a kitten with a ball of wool soft pawing it around play fighting, Manchester City were playing with them,

Can I even Dare say Pep did a man management on them, We control the game to a point of Knowing the FAcup semi was at the weekend so went full autopilot and banked some energy coasted the 2nd half,

Camel gob not looking happy this morning

4c90e103cb77cbb246187b946b8d5a2a.jpg

Well bayern did need 3 goals to take it to extra time I have no issue with them saying that lol its a good job they didnt say bayern need 4 goals to win, youd be really rattling then. They are the most enthusiastic of commentators but I've noticed there quite the same whenever they commentate just boring and dull in my opinion and not biased.
I’m sure Wio also said ‘you’d hope Bayern would have done better with that chance’ at half time

Couldn't see what was wrong with the ref. We all expected an intense atmosphere, pressure from fans, manager and players. Ref showed with that red card (withdrawn when offside given) that he wasn't going to dodge the big decisions - none of the "just a coming together" or "too early in the game" nonsense. All right, harsh to give Gundogan a yellow when Kimmich kicked him/ball when he was on the ground, but Gundogan did retaliate, so, as with the penalty, he went by the rules. Thought he dealt with Tuchel well. When Akanji (I think) clattered one of theirs near the touch line the ref gave a yellow to Akanji - fair enough but not, apparently, enough for Tuchel who was waving and shouting for more - a red maybe? Someone has posted that Tuchel wanted to engineer his own sending off to prove (who knows?) that he and Bayern were badly done by. Overall I thought ref was pretty even-handed, and in my opinion he didn't show love of self but proper awareness of the position of the referee - a bit of dignity on display, and refusal to be intimidated by players or manager. Does that sound pompous?

A good referee is almost 'invisible' during a match. Last night's ref was anything but imo.

Tuchel was understandably frustrated by Bayern's failure to score and reacted badly, but the ref couldn't wait (imo) to book him the first time, when a stern warning could have been given.

It's things like that that give the impression that the ref 'wants to be seen'. Personally, I thought he was over dramatic and self-important throughout the game.

All about opinions I suppose. It's in the past now.

I sweated through that , very mature performance , ake injury is pants , knew thor would miss the pen, he !ooked nervous , madrid will be harder

Well done blueboys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.