Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

Gutted we didn't hold on for the win, and Ake injury is a worry.

Dias stepped up second half and we showed plenty of smarts.

Thought Rodders, Kev and Gundo were well off it tonight?

C'mon City!
They were well off it, luckily grealish and Bernardo kept hold of the ball really well in wide areas to relieve some of the pressure

Can see Pep going with similar tactics at Madrid and then smashing them at home.
That tactics could backfire.
I would rather we have a go in Madrid because we have the tolls and then kill it off at home.

Camel gob not looking happy this morning

4c90e103cb77cbb246187b946b8d5a2a.jpg
Is he looking for the missing buttons on his shirt? It can be upsetting/soul destroying you can’t find them :)

Don't know why but for the 30 seconds after the Kimmich goal, I was nervous. Thought we kept kicking it out of play for no reason when we should've just passed it around.

Anyway, think the media and bookies are still overhyping us. Madrid are Madrid and both Milan sides have won the tournament before. Not going to be as easy as people think.

Personally thought next year will be our year but who knows now?

That was as comfortable a night as anyone has probably had in a second leg over there.

Didn’t even think we played particularly well. Rodri was pretty sloppy by his usual standards. And De Bruyne not quite his normal self.

But to restrict a team like that to one good chance and maybe a couple more half chances before we scored and totally killed the tie, is a measure of how solid we’re looking at the back these days.

You can never be too cocky about playing Real Madrid, with their record in this competition but I honestly think they’ll be shitting themselves at the prospect of two games against this side.
Real Madrid are another proposition completely, never write them off in this competition.

The CL is the one we have to win to gain total credibility like it or not.

We have messed up several times in the past and that will be in the back of everyone's mind, in saying that I never think we will have a better chance than now of getting the monkey off our back once and for all.

We have an incredible period to look forward to and one that could create history, we are truly witnessing something beautiful and very special, enjoy.

I didn't think BT were negative towards us either, I'm sure some people just sit there listening sometimes waiting to be offended by something.
I understand what you’re saying. I turned the commentary down because they were irritating me but when I rewatched the match I left it on and realised that, for the most part, they were being fairly neutral, which is what commentating should be all about really.
I suppose when we are on edge with Cityitis we tend to overreact a little.

There are times, like yesterday on the BBC site, I get really irritated though because we were hardly mentioned and the whole day seemed to be mainly about the Chelsea meltdown. Yes it’s important but not for the whole day! JMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.