Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

Gutted we didn't hold on for the win, and Ake injury is a worry.

Dias stepped up second half and we showed plenty of smarts.

Thought Rodders, Kev and Gundo were well off it tonight?

C'mon City!

Accoring to Sam Lee, Rodders pulled a muscle in the warmup.. so he played a full game with that.

Yep hopefully Ake's injury isn't too bad.. felt like he felt something pull up instead of a full tear.

How could you do that to your poor old mum? That's cruel and inhuman punishment!
We're on again Friday night in the Point. The only time I ever want to be in the cheap seats! And what's worse myself and the wife are on the most recent DVD waltzing to the Blue fucking Danube!

It was rather easy after all. Some long shots and dangerous crosses form the left but that was it.
3rd consecutive semi final appearance in CL. Even if we don't get it even now it's a big achievement anyway.

Along with being in semi-finals in FA CUP as also we are in for the championship too, it's already a successful season.
Of course if we are left with 0 trophies would mean a failure but generally speaking we are doing more than fine. And perhaps we will not end up with 0 :)

A big concern is fatigue right now in Premier League, as Arsenal had 10 days to rest while we had Bayern and Sheffield so no rest at all. I hope this doesn't play any role. :( And what lineup against Sheffield? Rodri in? Haaland in? Silva in? KDB in? Dias in? Too many questions. I prefer to risk and rest these key players for Arsenal.
Arsenal play Friday - so not 10 days rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.