Bayern Munich CL Q/F 1st leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I still can't believe how well Pep has rejuvenated this team.

People were saying City were a dying force, but now City look like the best iteration ever.

Hard one to choose really. Anyone from Stones, to Dias, Aké, Rodri and Bernardo could be MOTM.

I’ve voted for Bernardo.

even the ref was awesome. only yellowed when he had to, ignored any poncing about.
Given his CL record, I thought he was OUTSTANDING! Let them play, allowed for the conditions, didn’t protect star players and only brought it back when he had to.

You could genuinely make a case for every player tonight but I’ve gone for Dias.

That block at 0-0 just gets better every time you see it, a really pivotal moment. So many other moments wher he defended like his life depended on it.

Why Leroy Sané go to the german rags? We are fantastic, but i miss him :(

He was very good.. and has been for a while now. Can’t remember the game but a few weeks ago he made some amazing stops where they let the game continue.. ok they were offside.. but you never know as VAR will often find a way to award shit against us.

Like most of our team.. seems to be in the mood at the business end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.