Bayern Munich (Friendly) | Post Match Thread

Pep always says he has no desire to humiliate teams.
I agree.
(With a couple of exceptions...)

I don't either. Just score a lot of goals against them, and not concede any.
As for the rags and dippers. I don't want to humiliate them. I want to grind them to a fine powder and scatter it to the four winds.

Strictly speaking, it should be Håland. Just showing off, and heading for a fall if there happen to be any Norwegian blues looking in ( there is @Norwegian_Blue for a start!) but I think it's a more closed sound than “ah!”, more like “aw!” That's what I heard when I was in Norway, anyway. Right or wrong?

There is a town (well, a village, really) in the group of Lofoten Islands in the far north called Å. That's it, no more. Must be the shortest place name in the world, (or part of a very restricted group). I didn't go there, just to be able to say that I had been to “Aw!”
There's always Ae in Scotland...

Agreed. Pavard was at Grealish from minute one fouling him, The tackle in the second half just outside the box looked like Pavard had had enough and took hil out with the ball already long gone.

Another happened on Palmer I think it was Theo Hernandez that cleaned him out, For some reason that phase of play stopped and the ref done nothing it went onto another stopped phase of play then he decided to book him.

It seemed to me that they struggled with the rules in general of the game and as you said letting tackles fly in which was no need for in a friendly.
Grealish made Pavard look like a donkey at times. He looked really clumsy in most of his tackling on Jack especially. I don't know who put that challenge in on Palmer, if it was Pavard he should of gone .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.