Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

The best part of last night's game was Cancelo on the bench. left City to get game time at Munich,

all jokes aside, What a night of European football for Manchester City

I agree with you, Ederson was flawless tonight.

BUT, no worrying about the second leg is a mistake, in my opinion. We can't underestimate Bayern. We can't underestimate any team, in fact.
Just remember what happened last year against Real Madrid.

I'll not celebrate until the final whistle in Munich.
The difference against Madrid was Cancelo was playing for us.....

An exceptional game with two skilful sides going toe to toe for long periods. We were absolutely clinical with our finishing and could have had more, fair play to the Bayern keeper as he kept them in it. Great concentration in defence to keep a clean sheet as they had a few chances - the Dias block in the first half just before we scored, De Ligt's header from a corner in the second half which struck Ake (although he probably knew little about it). Fine margins.

Hard to single out a MotM but Bernardo got it for me as he was utterly immense, however the whole team gave it their all.

This tie is NOT finished yet, we need to give it our bollocks over there. I can see them scoring next week....but then I can see us scoring too. Looking forward to the game.

Now need to go and get the three points against Leicester, who will also be up for it.

Won the battle in Britain..now await part two... if you watch the clip the plane is ED932 add a zero and an omen for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.