Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

Nope. They can't defend and over two legs, it will be too much to ask.

I want Madrid.

Our lot need to get that monkey off their back when they shit the bed in the last moments of the 90 minutes in Madrid. Will probably be them if we manage to better Munich next week.

One take away from last night is City played well in the home leg against Madrid last year, however every time they scored Madrid were allowed back into it. Bayern never got that chance, hopefully we can keep that going if we get through as we all know what Madrid’s attacking capability is like. The foot race between Fernandinho and Vinicius still gives me nightmares.

Big big Big mistake to think this tie is over. One of the best teams in Europe and historically one of the most experienced and successful. 100% concentration needed next week as they will try every dark arts technique in the book. No retaliation City. Walk away. Let the ref deal with the indiscretions. If he doesn't, just keep calm and carry on. Hit them on the break and take your chances. Well played though City. Credit to every one of you. I felt very proud to be a Blue last night. From Gillingham at Wembley to Munich for a place in the champions league last four. Fantastic club.
Agree mate, do what needs to be done and that's it.

Bless their little hearts.

Wow, dunno where that was but it seemed like he gate-crashed a huge funeral and delivered a Bayern eulogy, maybe he did!

"We went 1-0 down to a long-range effort".
Hmmm, would that be Rodri's world-class beautifully curled THUNDERBASTARD then Oliver..??

Delaney is a bitter , twisted little man , he will not sleep a wink tonight and if he does he will have to set his alarm an hour earlier to hate everything MCFC a little lonnger , pathetic excuse of a journalist.
had the misfortune to see his match report this morning. The picture was the Germans banner banging on about owners. Didn't bother reading on..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.