Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

Munich are a decent team with goals potential....and so do we.

A fairer score line last night was 6-2 which makes next week's game so interesting and potentially tricky.

If they score early it's game open again cos they have more goal potential.

If we score before them it's game management from us with passing & possession.

We were better than them for 60% last night,their 40% was impressive.

3-0 up at half time is a fantastic position to be in going into the second half.

I think we are in for a titanic second game.

The joy of yesterday's result is Now immediately turned to the job in hand we have next week,
We all know they are one of Uefa's so-called elite clubs and they will want blood and the officials on their side,

lessons have to be learnt from past seasons and last season vs Real Madrid, All it takes is one mistake and their crowd will be rocking and baying for more and it could get ugly very quickly, But like I said in this thread we have to play like we did last night and Fear Nobody home or away,

I don't see what more Pep can do to win the champions league at Manchester City, I think we are ready and now have all the tools in the box for the job, Alvarez and Haaland are the Key because they bring fear to defenders,

Alvarez had an immediate impact when he came on . He looks like cross between Tevez and Kun.
He really did.

His energy is infective.

Another very talented player that Pep is moulding in to a versatile player.

I am hoping KDB knee is nothing more than a tweek.

If it does rule KDB out the second leg I am confident Alvarez will fill the void.

I love KDB to bits he is our assist King.The only down side with KDB is he loses possession in some very dangerous areas in tight games. Not often, but enough to give opposition a decent chance or two.

I think next week we will play with the False 9 and keep it tight, hitting on the counter.

Point being Alvarez might be a better option in that game anyway as KDB nurses his Knee for the Title run in.

It's hilarious now how other teams want to copy us now. Heck even in the pool-arse game klopp inverted trent to form a similiar shape to us. Im even hearing now arsenal fans wanting to replace zinchenko with another CB to have their own 4 CB back four lol
Yes but he took it a step forward AGAIN last night using Stones as an inverted centre back!

Some in MSM saying there wasn't much in it until the 60 minute mark.

That Bayern were actually edging position. As if this in some way points to Bayern being the better side.

Thick fuckers these Sports editors honestly. This was the Quatre Final, first Leg. In this position in the home Leg, one has to try and get the Balance right. Objective being win the game without conceding. Hence John Stones role.

Bayern edging position had nothing to do with the fact they were better up until that point. It was simply us managing the game, consciously not going "Gun Ho" leaving our self wide open at the Back to a side that could potentially hurt us.

Was a really good professional, street smart performance that bodes well for the second Leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.