Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

It's football & anything can happen. Arsenal are the real deal deal. I'm not worried about them, it's more a respect for how they've played this season & me not underestimating their ability to become Champions.

It's really simple. We need to win all our games. Lose any & it's all but over... \0/
IT kinda looks like your worrying about Arsenal :-) either way fu*k em the boys will prevail.
Hopefully... However I still feel the advantage still lies with Arsenal. They've got the 6 points on the board, we've gotta win those just to be level, including a must win match against them...

Bloody hell i've been to livelier wakes, if thats what passes for a rousing speech in Germany i,d like to see when their depressed.
Bayern has a very formal set up and the post match meal is a huge part of this. Nice to get the players to do the walk of shame :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.