Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we are 3-6-1 team predominantly. Is it time we move John Stones to RCB and Bernardo Silva into DM next to Rodri?

I love Johnny but I think we could even be stronger in this formation. With Bernardo in John's role and John in Akanji's.
Good shout , i don't think there is a better centre back in europe than Stones when he is 100% fit , and Bernardo has energy in abundance for the middle of the park , but doubt Pep will change a winning formula or he will be accused of over thinking

Think we are going to win tomorrow and get a result in Munich.

Bayern will come to show how good they are. And will face the reality of City being better than they expect. Or I hope so.

Tuchel like the CL final will set up Bayern to play on the break so we need to be wary of their pace on the counter. In Kdb, Grealish and Haaland we have players that can hurt them, really important we go to Munich with a lead. Really looking forward to tomorrow come on City.

We have to treat this as a must win. The Etihad is a fortress in Europe.

Can't be going to Munich needing a result, I'd back us but away games in this competition are never a guarantee.

Now that we are 3-6-1 team predominantly. Is it time we move John Stones to RCB and Bernardo Silva into DM next to Rodri?

I love Johnny but I think we could even be stronger in this formation. With Bernardo in John's role and John in Akanji's
You sound like a chess grandmaster

Tuchel like the CL final will set up Bayern to play on the break so we need to be wary of their pace on the counter. In Kdb, Grealish and Haaland we have players that can hurt them, really important we go to Munich with a lead. Really looking forward to tomorrow come on City.
Totally agree it’s the pace out wide that we need to be wary of. Not sure they’re great at the back or in CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.