Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
City 'til I die said:
dobobobo said:
Oh sorry, you sounded a lot like the general set of away fans who turns up and sing shite just because have a rich owner.

You're so hardcore going to all the home matches I thought you'd get my joke.

Not once have I said I go to all home matches. People these days, always presuming! Yeah it's true, I'm not a city fan. I just write posts on this forum because of the thrill of trying to deceive everyone! Looks like 'dobobobo your boat' the detective has found me out!!!!

Either way, you're fucking stupid.

How does supporting City, and not understand why people wouldn't want to go to the Bayern game, make me 'stupid'?

Marvin said:
A lot of excuses to justify failure

You can be fed up with City's performance in Europe, but it is Europe's premier footballing competition. You might not like the politics off it, but the football is the best, and City have to step up to the mark. We'll never be taken seriously until we make our mark in the Champions League.
Listen, when are you going to get the message, its nothing to do with failure, excuses , prices or any of that shit. the `competition` stinks , from the draw right the way through to the groups, bent refs, the uefa `family` taking prime seats off our fans, sponsored by booze companies but not allowed to drink , run by one of the most corrupt organisations on earth & you think we should just ignore it all just to be taken seriously .... by who exactly ? As for the bullshit that the footballs the best ......do me a fucking favour , its like American wrestling.
I`ll never go near a Champions league game while these mafia dons run the game.

ballinio said:
Marvin said:

You can be fed up with City's performance in Europe, but it is Europe's premier footballing competition. You might not like the politics off it, but the football is the best, and City have to step up to the mark. We'll never be taken seriously until we make our mark in the Champions League.
Listen, when are you going to get the message, its nothing to do with failure, excuses , prices or any of that shit. the `competition` stinks , from the draw right the way through to the groups, bent refs, the uefa `family` taking prime seats off our fans, sponsored by booze companies but not allowed to drink , run by one of the most corrupt organisations on earth & you think we should just ignore it all just to be taken seriously .... by who exactly ? As for the bullshit that the footballs the best ......do me a fucking favour , its like American wrestling.

Most normal people support the boys wearing the shirt not a protest against an organisation

grim up north said:
ballinio said:
Marvin said:

Most normal people support the boys wearing the shirt not a protest against an organisation

I love this holier than thou attitude, 'most normal people' - who says who is normal

It is a persons own choice, however ballinio makes some good points.

I personally will be there as I in the cup scheme but i will be thinking about it more for next year (if we involved)

mayo31 said:
grim up north said:
ballinio said:

I love this holier than thou attitude, 'most normal people' - who says who is normal

I personally will be there as I in the cup scheme but i will be thinking about it more for next year (if we involved)

It's bollox mate you either support the club or you don't it's simple the Sheik invested in the club to be at the panicle of football are you wanting to go against those goals

grim up north said:
mayo31 said:
grim up north said:

It's bollox mate you either support the club or you don't it's simple the Sheik invested in the club to be at the panicle of football are you wanting to go against those goals
you either support the club or you don't ? That's profound it realy is. How about the sheik wants to win the Champions league so you must go or he`ll leave bollocks, that's usually what you people come up with. Get this...I don't give a shit . You carry on bowing down to Platini & his crooks just to win the Champions league ......some of us will not, that is more important to me than City winning.

That is your opinion

Supporting the club is one thing, thinking you are getting ripped off and losing your hard earned is another and quite a few think that is the case.

grim up north said:
ballinio said:
Marvin said:

as lyric writers go i have to say the best was Evans as in Zagar and Evans (in the year 2525). the things they predicted were on the money. bearing in this was wriited about 5 years before it became a hit. how the hell would they know those things?

de niro said:
grim up north said:
ballinio said:

as lyric writers go i have to say the best was Evans as in Zagar and Evans (in the year 2525). the things they predicted were on the money. bearing in this was wriited about 5 years before it became a hit. how the hell would they know those things?
How many beers have you had ?

Ha ha the anti champions league brigade are making me laugh, I know you are all loyal blues who are a bit pissed off that we are not making the progress that we should be doing and blaming everything platini, uefa, refs , no beer, no dancing girls etc etc etc.
But chill out you all seem a little angry, we've won the league, we've won the cups, I'm sure it won't be too long before we win the biggest one of the lot.
MANCHESTER CITY CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
Doesn't that sound good
(Only trying to make you feel better guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.