Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the best players in the European game:

Robben, Muller, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Aguero, Costa

What single competition do they play in?

hard to believe that some City fans are still trying to denigrate the football.

Our football has been way below par. But don't go and rubbish the competition to hide our own failings

Marvin said:

Our football has been way below par. But don't go and rubbish the competition to hide our own failings

Objectively farcical refereeing decisions have cost us crucial points. Quality needs a level playing field to count.

mammutly said:
Marvin said:

Objectively farcical refereeing decisions have cost us crucial points. Quality needs a level playing field to count.

yep.

we've been off our game but the refs have been much worse.

mammutly said:
Marvin said:

That doesn't explain the Roma home performance though or imploding against CSKA twice home and away. For the most part I think if you put aside the silly fouls for nothing, the refs have got most things right. Compare the refs we have had so far to the derby ref and is there any difference? Of course though we won the derby..

mammutly said:
Its in The Blood said:
People need to take a reality check.
This is a game against one of the best teams in Europe, yet people would rather play Rotherham.

Obviously - we need the points

Nah, some would rather harp on and on about how we're playing another big team, as opposed to actually doing well.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Nah, some would rather harp on and on about how we're playing another big team, as opposed to actually doing well.
I don't care who we're playing, I just like to support the team when they need it, and since the club want to win this competition, I'm not giving up at the first signs of trouble.

cleavers said:
I don't care who we're playing, I just like to support the team when they need it, and since the club want to win this competition, I'm not giving up at the first signs of trouble.

Another year of failure in the competition now (probably), I'd rather play BATE, Plzen and Maribor in the group, it's all about getting through and playing the big knock out games, which we've only tasted once.

cleavers said:
Another year of failure in the competition now (probably), I'd rather play BATE, Plzen and Maribor in the group, it's all about getting through and playing the big knock out games, which we've only tasted once.
So the bottom line is you only want easy games, or you're not interested ?

Crazy how people read what they want sometimes.

cleavers said:
So the bottom line is you only want easy games, or you're not interested ?

Crazy how people read what they want sometimes.
Not really, it was genuine question, given the teams you name.

What I'd really like is for us to play well and win the games we should, but even if we don't, I won't give up on supporting City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.