Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue b4 the moon said:
ArdwickBlue said:
BayernMan said:
Philip Lahm is out for 3 months with an ankle injury.

1 down 25 to go.

;-)

Edited for you...it's a squad system

;)

Really? I never knew that!

I was on about their normal starting (strongest) 11. I reckon we would beat their reserves, even on current form.

ArdwickBlue said:
blue b4 the moon said:
ArdwickBlue said:
1 down 25 to go.

;-)

;)

I was on about their normal starting (strongest) 11. I reckon we would beat their reserves, even on current form.

He is just another one.
Even combined with the U23 there is only 2 goalkeepers left as Starke, Reina and the U23 keeper are injured. The retired Mainz keeper who was in Barnsley before is doing an internship with Bayern and will be reactivated and gets a contract if something happens to the rest.

Martinez ACL out till March/April, Badstuber out till January, Alaba out till January, Lahm out till February, Thiago out until nobody knows, Pizzaro out till January.
Schweinsteiger started teamtraining last week after being out since the World Cup

We are not talking about reserves or strongest 11 - it will be the rest of the team... ;)

Maldeika said:
ArdwickBlue said:
blue b4 the moon said:

;)

He is just another one.
Even combined with the U23 there is only 2 goalkeepers left as Starke, Reina and the U23 keeper are injured. The retired Mainz keeper who was in Barnsley before is doing an internship with Bayern and will be reactivated and gets a contract if something happens to the rest.

Martinez ACL out till March/April, Badstuber out till January, Alaba out till January, Lahm out till February, Thiago out until nobody knows, Pizzaro out till January.
Schweinsteiger started teamtraining last week after being out since the World Cup

We are not talking about reserves or strongest 11 - it will be the rest of the team... ;)

That must be why you are doing so shit this season! We've got Yaya and Fernandinho out so don't play that injury card, we've got it much harder (we need to get our excuses in early). It's ridiculous how strong Bayern's squad is really when you look at those injuries!

Just seen Boateng could be injured too. That means Benatia and Dante the only two fit centre backs. Might be able to first hand compare Benatia v Mangala then!

Lewandowski and Muller were both injured tonight. Muller's seems minor but might be enough to keep him out. The FIFA gods may be trying to even things up for us... we'll probably lose to their U21 team now. :)

LoveCity said:
Lewandowski and Muller were both injured tonight. Muller's seems minor but might be enough to keep him out. The FIFA gods may be trying to even things up for us... we'll probably lose to their U21 team now. :)

Great news. I mean I wish them all a speedy recovery.

Is it possible for them to leave Robben and Ribery back in Munich as well.

LoveCity said:

Ramos did a Ramos - like Pepe always does Pepes...

Do not think about Müller being out. Even if the Lahm being unbreakable myth seems to have faded already in spring - the one with Müller still is valid. He never missed more than one competitive match for Bayern since 14 years. He probably can play Saturday again - was already joking to the media after the match - but as Bayern still has enough offensive players Pep might even give him a rest for Saturday.

Bayern's players

Goalkeepers - Neuer, Reina, Starke
Defenders - Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Benatia, Bernat, Martinez, Alaba,Badstuber
Central Midfielders - Alonso, Schweinsteiger, Rode, Höjbjerg, Lahm, Thiago
Offensive Midfielders/Wingers - Ribery, Robben, Müller, Götze, Shaqiri
Strikers - Lewandowski, Pizzaro

The bold ones are injured and will not come back until the winter break (exception Reina who might be available in two or three weeks)
The underlined are available without questions

The rest:

Neuer and Boateng haven't gone onto the trip to Spain - Neuer's problems in my eyes were not real ones but Boateng has the same problems since a couple of weeks now and missed some of the matches because of precaution.
Müller and Lewa were subbed after fouls and seem to have minor bruises which should make them available Saturday or latest Tuesday again
I do not have any information about Höjbjerg - somebody told that he did not start for Denmark because of problems
Schweinsteiger is in team training since the start of last week. But he has not had a match since July 13th and Pep will not rush him into the matches. He will probably get substituted in the next 2 or 3 matches.

birchwoodgingerste said:
if silva is fit go with a five man midfield silva nasri yaya fernandinho fernando ..aguero with yaya further forward the width from kolorov and zabba cmmon city.
correct me if I'm wrong but two of them players are suspended.

weeman19_89 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
if silva is fit go with a five man midfield silva nasri yaya fernandinho fernando ..aguero with yaya further forward the width from kolorov and zabba cmmon city.
correct me if I'm wrong but two of them players are suspended.

Correction not required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.