Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
_______________Hart
Sagna_Komps/Mang_Demichelis_Clichy

Zaba__Fernando__Lampard__Milner
____________Silva/Jovetic
______________Aguero

With Navas, Jovetic, Dzeko, Nasri as options off the bench is what I'd go for in this one

Either that or just give Pozo et all some game time ;)

ArdwickBlue said:
LoveCity said:
Lewandowski and Muller were both injured tonight. Muller's seems minor but might be enough to keep him out. The FIFA gods may be trying to even things up for us... we'll probably lose to their U21 team now. :)

Great news. I mean I wish them all a speedy recovery.
Just speedy enough for the CSKA game...

CaliforniaBlue said:
ArdwickBlue said:
LoveCity said:
Lewandowski and Muller were both injured tonight. Muller's seems minor but might be enough to keep him out. The FIFA gods may be trying to even things up for us... we'll probably lose to their U21 team now. :)

Great news. I mean I wish them all a speedy recovery.
Just speedy enough for the CSKA game...

Speedy enough for Saturday's Hoffenheim match. Both can be hurt but are Unbreakables. The only ones that I know now that Lahm has lost this status. Müller is in the club since he is 11 - he never missed more than one match. Lewandowski missed one match in the 4 years he played for Dortmund because of an injury.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Don't care, won't be going. Not paying to watch that shit again.
Wot bollocks .only a short time ago we were playing York ,Swindon.Bury .Southend ,Grimsby,now
we are playing probably the best team in Europe & you dont want to watch "which shit again"

Anyone else depressed as hell reading these forums? Think it will be the last time im on here reading as i can't take it anymore!!! Or can't we delete so called fans like Puppet Master Silva, who is a complete muppet? YOU are not a fan, STOP trying to kid yourself, piss off and go back to supporting Chelsea. You are not wanted here.

What has happened to our beloved Cityyy? That we have muppets like Puppet Master Silva supporting us. What has happened to our dear loyal fans who watched City wherever City went, up division 3 to the premier league, to mickey mouse cups to the Champions League?

Where are you now? There has been too many people jumping on the bandwagon. We have been overtaken by spoiled brats who don't truely care about the club and only turn up when we are winning. And if we don't win, its everyone elses fault - UEFA Conspiracy and all this bollox.

Its 11 men vs 11 men, trying to put the ball in the oppositions net more than they do our's. We get behind our men whenever they play, no matter where they play, and no matter what in. Thats being a City supporter.

To be honest, his Heiness Sheikh Masnour should just sell us, we don't deserve it. Buy a club with fans that would appreciate it. City fans are a joke.

C-Hop25 said:
Anyone else depressed as hell reading these forums? Think it will be the last time im on here reading as i can't take it anymore!!! Or can't we delete so called fans like Puppet Master Silva, who is a complete muppet? YOU are not a fan, STOP trying to kid yourself, piss off and go back to supporting Chelsea. You are not wanted here.

What has happened to our beloved Cityyy? That we have muppets like Puppet Master Silva supporting us. What has happened to our dear loyal fans who watched City wherever City went, up division 3 to the premier league, to mickey mouse cups to the Champions League?

Where are you now? There has been too many people jumping on the bandwagon. We have been overtaken by spoiled brats who don't truely care about the club and only turn up when we are winning. And if we don't win, its everyone elses fault - UEFA Conspiracy and all this bollox.

Its 11 men vs 11 men, trying to put the ball in the oppositions net more than they do our's. We get behind our men whenever they play, no matter where they play, and no matter what in. Thats being a City supporter.

To be honest, his Heiness Sheikh Masnour should just sell us, we don't deserve it. Buy a club with fans that would appreciate it. City fans are a joke.

*Awaits rag comments*

C-Hop25 said:

Don't kid yourself into thinking that City fans don't appreciate what Sheikh Mansour has done for the club. The odd person thinking otherwise doesnt change that.

I do think that a lot of people are oversensitive to any criticism of the club nowadays. Being able to question, and criticise is something that I hope we always do. Some will be over the top, but thats just the way it is.

I also think we need to be careful about criticising the loyalty of City supporters just because plenty went in the old days. Firstly it can cost more than twice as much to go to every home match than it did as recently as five years ago. Secondly I've been to plenty of cup games in the past with plenty of empty seats. Thirdly we've added about a third to our capacity and you will need to go back a long way to find a home crowd at Maine Rd bigger than we'll get for this one.

C-Hop25 said:

Lol, don't even know where to start... in fact I won't bother. Fucking idiot.

C-Hop25 said:

Have you jumped yet?

cyberblue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Don't care, won't be going. Not paying to watch that shit again.
Wot bollocks .only a short time ago we were playing York ,Swindon.Bury .Southend ,Grimsby,now
we are playing probably the best team in Europe & you dont want to watch "which shit again"

CLUBIST! What are wrong with those clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.