Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
dobobobo said:
cyberblue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Don't care, won't be going. Not paying to watch that shit again.
Wot bollocks .only a short time ago we were playing York ,Swindon.Bury .Southend ,Grimsby,now
we are playing probably the best team in Europe & you dont want to watch "which shit again"

CLUBIST! What are wrong with those clubs?

Rather watch us play them in the cup than another CL game.

dobobobo said:
cyberblue said:
Wot bollocks .only a short time ago we were playing York ,Swindon.Bury .Southend ,Grimsby,now
we are playing probably the best team in Europe & you dont want to watch "which shit again"

CLUBIST! What are wrong with those clubs?

Rather watch us play them in the cup than another CL game.

Ah muppet master speaketh

Burnley and Leicester away are the ones I am looking forward too most this season.

Getting excited over tourist attraction clubs does not sit well with me.

Bring back the days of Bury, and Bristol Rovers.

Who wants to see City test themselves against Robben & Messi

Marvin said:
Bring back the days of Bury, and Bristol Rovers.

Who wants to see City test themselves against Robben & Messi

For some in the ground it's all about having a beer and ballooning around, not the football. You can see it when we are waiting for a cup draw and people are hoping for away games or derbies or whatever.

I don't understand it myself either but it's there. I know a lad who follows City everywhere around the world. And if I'm honest, he's hardly interested in the game. Talks through it and ruins it if you're sat next to him.

David Silva has been ruled out of City’s crucial Champions League clash with Bayern Munich after suffering a set back in his recovery from a knee injury.

The Spanish playmaker had been hopeful of returning for the Group E game on Tuesday night.

But he is still to resume full training after suffering the injury against Newcastle on October 29.

Manuel Pellegrini said: “David still feels some pain in his knee, so he’s not able to kick the ball.

“We’ll see if next week he can be ready at the end of the week.

“It will depend on the way he improves in the next few days.”

Silva’s continued absence robs Pellegrini of another key player in a game that could effectively seal their fate in the the Champions League.

The Premier League champions are already without Yaya Toure and Fernandinho, who are both suspended following red cards against CSKA Moscow last month.

Pellegrini will be reduced to a shadow midfield, with Sami Nasri, Fernando, James Milner, Jesus Navas and Frank Lampard on the night.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-blow-silva-ruled-8152670" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ed-8152670</a>

C-Hop25 said:
Anyone else depressed as hell reading these forums? Think it will be the last time im on here reading as i can't take it anymore!!! Or can't we delete so called fans like Puppet Master Silva, who is a complete muppet? YOU are not a fan, STOP trying to kid yourself, piss off and go back to supporting Chelsea. You are not wanted here.

What has happened to our beloved Cityyy? That we have muppets like Puppet Master Silva supporting us. What has happened to our dear loyal fans who watched City wherever City went, up division 3 to the premier league, to mickey mouse cups to the Champions League?

Where are you now? There has been too many people jumping on the bandwagon. We have been overtaken by spoiled brats who don't truely care about the club and only turn up when we are winning. And if we don't win, its everyone elses fault - UEFA Conspiracy and all this bollox.

Its 11 men vs 11 men, trying to put the ball in the oppositions net more than they do our's. We get behind our men whenever they play, no matter where they play, and no matter what in. Thats being a City supporter.

To be honest, his Heiness Sheikh Masnour should just sell us, we don't deserve it. Buy a club with fans that would appreciate it. City fans are a joke.

Lol, don't even know where to start... in fact I won't bother. Fucking idiot.

But he called you a muppet mate. Defend yourself.

;-)

ArdwickBlue said:
C-Hop25 said:
Anyone else depressed as hell reading these forums? Think it will be the last time im on here reading as i can't take it anymore!!! Or can't we delete so called fans like Puppet Master Silva, who is a complete muppet? YOU are not a fan, STOP trying to kid yourself, piss off and go back to supporting Chelsea. You are not wanted here.

What has happened to our beloved Cityyy? That we have muppets like Puppet Master Silva supporting us. What has happened to our dear loyal fans who watched City wherever City went, up division 3 to the premier league, to mickey mouse cups to the Champions League?

Where are you now? There has been too many people jumping on the bandwagon. We have been overtaken by spoiled brats who don't truely care about the club and only turn up when we are winning. And if we don't win, its everyone elses fault - UEFA Conspiracy and all this bollox.

Its 11 men vs 11 men, trying to put the ball in the oppositions net more than they do our's. We get behind our men whenever they play, no matter where they play, and no matter what in. Thats being a City supporter.

To be honest, his Heiness Sheikh Masnour should just sell us, we don't deserve it. Buy a club with fans that would appreciate it. City fans are a joke.

Lol, don't even know where to start... in fact I won't bother. Fucking idiot.

But he called you a muppet mate. Defend yourself.

;-)

Don't really feel inclined too when the poster in question thinks you can just "delete" people.

Off to bed before I head to the Etihad again tomorrow, if it doesn't go well I'm going to ring up and see if they'll exchange my season ticket for one at Stamford Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.