Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going, but am I looking forward to it? No.

I want to support City, but I do so knowing that I'm likely to see City get beat, and disappoint yet again.

The sooner we can put this season's Champions League campaign behind us the better.

Next season everything must go into the Champions League to the point of resting players in the League because our credibility of our club and players is now being damaged.

300 mile round trip time off work but will still b there . Its bayern at home games we use to dream about. My daughters first game was when we were in the old 3rd div and I kept telling her it would b worth it when the good times arrive. Well guess what ? Those times are here make the most of them .

BayernMan said:
Pretty excited but I doubt Pep goes all out....

He won't need to its looking like kolarov dzeko silva yaya fernandinho and possibly kompany will all be missing and with navas nasri clichy and mangala in the team I fear this could get really embarrassing!

cleavers said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
how about we focus on the issues surrounding the Bayern Munich game?
Like the team needing our support, because a win may help us qualify, in a tournament the owner wants to see us successful in ?

I gave my support in the previous 2 home games and it was met with half arsed performances so I'm not sure they do need it. I haven't missed a Champions League home game yet but have decided for this one I will not be buying a ticket and will be watching on the box.

supercity88 said:
Some City fans need to have a word with themselves. Get over this UEFA corruption, get over this "we've been shite so why should I pay" bollocks. This is City. Did you stop turning up when we were 8pts behind the rags in 2012. Did you stop turning up when we lost at Anfield last season or when Chelsea beat us at home? The players need our support. We need to believe we can go through. We were down and out against Gillingham and won. The same v QPR in 2012 and we won and we showed fighting spirit to win the league last season too. What are the odds we beat Bayern and Roma? Not very good. Are we likely to? No. Will we probably put in a shite performance again? Yes! But who cares, we get behind the lads, we enjoy the fact we are playing Bayern Munich (when did you think that would happen in a competitive game a few years ago?) and we see what happens. We have nothing to lose in this one. Let's smash the German bastards!

AYE! That's the spirit!

It could be the first match you can see Schweinsteiger and Alonso playing together in a midfield...

Schweinsteiger finally started team training today. Could be his first match after the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.