Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

We will beat Bayern.

Did none of you learn anything from the last forty years?

de niro said:
Maldeika said:
Bayern today is playing with a full offense...

Neuer
Rafinha - Benatia - Boateng - Bernat
Alonso
Robben - Müller - Götze - Ribery
Lewandowski

Schweinsteiger back on the bench.

makes no difference. we will beat them regardless.

I think we will also. They may be a sudden desire by some to go to Roma away. Shame those £50 flights are now circa £300

dobobobo said:
Marvin said:
Bring back the days of Bury, and Bristol Rovers.

Who wants to see City test themselves against Robben & Messi

Not everyone Marvin.

One is a diving c**t and the other c**t is currently awaiting trial for tax evasion.

He has probably paid more tax in one year than you will pay in your entire lifetime.

Can't make the game and have two seats available for the Bayern game. Price is £100, I paid £115. Seats located in Colin Bell level 1, 131. Message me if you are interested. I'm in stockport and season cards to be collected and returned after the game.

adrianr said:
We'll get all fired up, hyped beyond measure, finally our turning point, the best team in Europe at Fortress Etihad, we're going to turn it around, reach the semi finals, Aguero will tear them a new arsehole..

Then look incompetent and if lucky draw, but probably lose.
We wont because there's no midfield, and everyone knows that. Ironically that gives us a small chance because it means we'll have to set up defensively and hopefully that might cut out the suicidal goals which has become the hallmark of City in Europe

I don't know about their personal circumstances but every rich man and company employ accountants and pr staff to handle their finances and their image

As footballers Robben is up there with the very best. Unlike Ronaldo, who sometimes struggles against good opposition, and plunder hattricks against weak League opposition, Robben performs in big games against the best.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
At least this is now a proper cup tie, as anything other than a win means we are done in Europe for this season.
We're 2 points behind Roma. If CSKA and Roma draw then a draw v Bayern is a good result. And they kick off at 5pm so we'll know at Kick off what we have to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.