Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

Well, if somebody offered me a 0-6 defeat to Bayern, but a 1-0 win over Southampton, I'll take it right now.

aguero93:20 said:
bayern fan said:
Hi there :) I registered in this board when we met in the cl last year and i´m still reading here quite frequently.

As most of you know, we have many injured players. And the latest injuries of Alaba and Lahm really cost us, becaue our CM ist pretty much empty bar Alsonso.
Against Hoffenheim on the weekend we just played Alonso as CM and Götze ahead, there was no real second CM, only Rafinha tended to drift into the centre.
I don´t think, that we will play like that against you. Schweinsteiger made his comeback against Hoffenheim, but as he said himself, he needs a bit more time to start a game. So we will likely start with Rode, who´s not bad, but unexperienced on this level. Alonso, Rode and Götze will probably play in the centre. That means one of our four grandés upfront (Lewandowski, Ribéry, Robben, Müller) will be benched at least.
I also could imagine, that Shaqiri will start in order to rest another player. Boateng is slightly injured which leads to the following team:

------Lewandowski-----------
Ribery----Götze-------Müller (maybe Shaqiri instead of Ribéry/Müller, i think Robben will be rested)
-------Alonso----Rode------- (maybe Höjbjerg instead of Rode)
Bernat------------------Rafinha
-------Dante---Benatia--------
-------------Neuer---------------

The offense ist hard to predict, Lewandwoski and Götze will probably play, one or two out of Robben/Ribéry/Müller will be benched/rested.

I´m looking forward to a good game and because both teams suffer injuries and suspensions (is this the right word for "banned" in this context?^^) especially in the centre midfield, i except a quite fast and offensive game from both teams.

Btw. why is Bayern so hated here? Is it (mainly) because of Rummenigges comments about FFP? When i´m reading other english football forums (from united, chelsea und arsenal) Bayern always seems quite popular among their fans. Reading here there is like 1 positive comment for every 10 negative.

Well bad mouthing our finances while your directors don't pay their taxes, while your club continues to be bankrolled by Bavarian companies to give you enough financial muscle to bully your league and while using your influence at UEFA to rig the rules and regulations in your favour and the rest of the g14s all have a part to play in that.

Oh and you're basically the German Man Un***d, you've had a financial advantage for years that has allowed you to bully the rest of your league and it's made you arrogant, made you think you're somehow better than everyone else when in reality, as has been shown in the Premier League, take away that advantage and you're no better. And we fucking hate those red bastards.

But apart from that you're alright.

slow-clap-gif.gif

Don Karleone said:
bayern fan said:
Hi there :) I registered in this board when we met in the cl last year and i´m still reading here quite frequently.

As most of you know, we have many injured players. And the latest injuries of Alaba and Lahm really cost us, becaue our CM ist pretty much empty bar Alsonso.
Against Hoffenheim on the weekend we just played Alonso as CM and Götze ahead, there was no real second CM, only Rafinha tended to drift into the centre.
I don´t think, that we will play like that against you. Schweinsteiger made his comeback against Hoffenheim, but as he said himself, he needs a bit more time to start a game. So we will likely start with Rode, who´s not bad, but unexperienced on this level. Alonso, Rode and Götze will probably play in the centre. That means one of our four grandés upfront (Lewandowski, Ribéry, Robben, Müller) will be benched at least.
I also could imagine, that Shaqiri will start in order to rest another player. Boateng is slightly injured which leads to the following team:

Ribery----Götze-------Müller (maybe Shaqiri instead of Ribéry/Müller, i think Robben will be rested)

The offense ist hard to predict, Lewandwoski and Götze will probably play, one or two out of Robben/Ribéry/Müller will be benched/rested.

I´m looking forward to a good game and because both teams suffer injuries and suspensions (is this the right word for "banned" in this context?^^) especially in the centre midfield, i except a quite fast and offensive game from both teams.

Btw. why is Bayern so hated here? Is it (mainly) because of Rummenigges comments about FFP? When i´m reading other english football forums (from united, chelsea und arsenal) Bayern always seems quite popular among their fans. Reading here there is like 1 positive comment for every 10 negative.

Well bad mouthing our finances while your directors don't pay their taxes, while your club continues to be bankrolled by Bavarian companies to give you enough financial muscle to bully your league and while using your influence at UEFA to rig the rules and regulations in your favour and the rest of the g14s all have a part to play in that.

Oh and you're basically the German Man Un***d, you've had a financial advantage for years that has allowed you to bully the rest of your league and it's made you arrogant, made you think you're somehow better than everyone else when in reality, as has been shown in the Premier League, take away that advantage and you're no better. And we fucking hate those red bastards.

slow-clap-gif.gif

^THIS.......

Don Karleone said:
bayern fan said:

slow-clap-gif.gif

Epic! haha

Puppet Master Silva said:
ArdwickBlue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Lol, don't even know where to start... in fact I won't bother. Fucking idiot.

But he called you a muppet mate. Defend yourself.

;-)

Don't really feel inclined too when the poster in question thinks you can just "delete" people.

Off to bed before I head to the Etihad again tomorrow, if it doesn't go well I'm going to ring up and see if they'll exchange my season ticket for one at Stamford Bridge.

Thats great news mate, fuck off :)

Reminds me of going to watch City 20 years ago

Going because you support the team, but knowing you're going to get beat

Marvin said:

It's a lot more recent than 20 years. Even after the last few years I still get a feeling of panic going to watch us against anyone half decent! Don't think that'll ever stop., it's part of a City supporters DNA. Keeps many of us grounded, not having a smug sense of entitlement, unlike some of our rivals!

The Light Was Yellow said:
Marvin said:

It's a lot more recent than 20 years. Even after the last few years I still get a feeling of panic going to watch us against anyone half decent! Don't think that'll ever stop., it's part of a City supporters DNA. Keeps many of us grounded, not having a smug sense of entitlement, unlike some of our rivals!
We came out of our death spiral in Christmas 1998. Possibly 2 bad seasons since then: Pearce and Royle and they were both in the Premiership.

Supporting City from the mid-80s to the late 90s was bad, slow and steady decline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.