Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

No doubt we will get our usual shite coverage by ITV, slagged of for the attendance and slated for the money spent.

Just once I would love to hear the media acknowledge that the apathy is due to our real concerns about bias and corruption in Uefa.

Fuck them all, wankers

My starting eleven:

I can´t stand Jovetic anymore

5473b64a81d46.jpg

skybluesbrasil.blogspot.com.br

Love Nasri's comments, what a guy. 99 out of 100 footballers wouldn't have the balls to say what he did.

Summary: Lose tomorrow/exit Champions League and we could all get sold because with the money we're on, we should be doing much better.

carlosborba said:
My starting eleven:

I can´t stand Jovetic anymore

5473b64a81d46.jpg

skybluesbrasil.blogspot.com.br

If only he scored in our last 2-1 win maybe you might like him. FFS. Good luck with your blog.

Bluemanc100 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Well bad mouthing our finances while your directors don't pay their taxes, while your club continues to be bankrolled by Bavarian companies to give you enough financial muscle to bully your league and while using your influence at UEFA to rig the rules and regulations in your favour and the rest of the g14s all have a part to play in that.

Oh and you're basically the German Man Un***d, you've had a financial advantage for years that has allowed you to bully the rest of your league and it's made you arrogant, made you think you're somehow better than everyone else when in reality, as has been shown in the Premier League, take away that advantage and you're no better. And we fucking hate those red bastards.

But apart from that you're alright.

Magnificent post. Very well said blue.

How the fuck did their owner earn enough to gamble away €30 million from a secret account.... I know the Germans love a sausage but fuck me
LOL :0

I would rather start Glendon in midfield over Demichelis because for me the Chelsea game at home last season proved Demichelis is not a central midfielder.

I have a feeling Glendon will play a part tomorrow because of our depleted midfield and that I don't think Lampard can play 90 minutes at this level anymore. I don't think he will start but I can see him coming on as a sub, I hope so anyway!

LoveCity said:
Love Nasri's comments, what a guy. 99 out of 100 footballers wouldn't have the balls to say what he did.

Summary: Lose tomorrow/exit Champions League and we could all get sold because with the money we're on, we should be doing much better.

Good man. Not wrong either.

BigOscar said:
Time to see if not having Yaya in the CL is a blessing in disguise or not. Our best result came without him and he's consistently failed to perform for us in this competition, so it will be good to see how we cope without him. We will surely look a lot more solid in midfield without him, but others will have to step up if we aren't .

Hardly fair to single out yaya. Most of our players never did light up the champions league anyway. Not even the fan boys of silva and aguero could argue both played in the CL as well as they did in the PL.

Looking like a sell out as long as a couple hundred buy a ticket on the day. Though a lot already having tickets seem to be trying to sell them (one idiot on Twitter tried to sell a pair for £150 each. lollllllll)

LoveCity said:
Looking like a sell out as long as a couple hundred buy a ticket on the day. Though a lot already having tickets seem to be trying to sell them (one idiot on Twitter tried to sell a pair for £150 each. lollllllll)

Predict.................38,037

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.