Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

Heading off soon, was in town earlier and there are loads of Bayern fans about already ! Come on blues!! Don't care about the result, just want a good performance.

inbetween said:
Heading off soon, was in town earlier and there are loads of Bayern fans about already ! Come on blues!! Don't care about the result, just want a good performance.
I just want a positive result.i don't care about the performance.

And yet in the Daily Mail...

It’s a scenario every football fan should be eager to experience live. Yet Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium will not be sold out on Tuesday night when Bayern Munich roll into town - an unimaginable scenario from a German perspective.

when it is pretty much sold out. The media lies and propaganda continue, encouraging this idea that we have half full attendances rather than one of the highest sell out rates in England.

Is Pozo listed on first team sheet today? or is he paying with city youth?

Have given this a lot of thought the sum of which is...don't fuck it up City. Last game against CSKA was our lowest point in this godforsaken competition, which given the plethora of low points is saying something, so seriously don't go out there like some snot nosed country rube and get your collective arses handed to you.

Just don't. Its not funny anymore. Well ok the last game was a teeny bit hilarious but seriously I'm no longer laughing. No one is and if it does go tits then there will be claret everywhere. Rivers of the stuff. Nasri got that bit right if nothing else.

do we need this in this order in the early game

CSKA V Roma draw, ''city can draw tonight''
Roma win ''city must win''
CSKA win ''city must win''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.