Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercity88 said:
Gray said:
In the CL Cup scheme and money taken out of my account for this match, but I will not be going.

1. Not enjoyed any CL match since we got into the competition.
2. FFP, Platini, rigged draw and shite referees I can not put up with it any more.
3. Metrolink they could not run a piss-up in a brewery and are particularly bad for night matches.

Also sacking off the CL Cup scheme next year, call me a traitor if you will but domestic competitions are my preference.

Did you go to the games when we were shite? Did you go and watch Stuart Pearce's City fail to score at home for about 9 league games in a row? Did you watch us get knocked out of the FA Cup consistently by teams below us? The CL has the same shite standard of refereeing as in the prem. The draw is not rigged, we weren't in Europe for long enough to expect an easy draw. We happened to get tough games but last season proved that we can cope. The players have been poor but they have been just as bad in the domestic competitions. The fact UEFA have now changed the seeding goes someway to suggest they aren't rigging the draws. The prem fixtures are baffling some times, are they corrupt too?

I understand some fans cannot afford to watch the CL but others, like yourself need to get some perspective and stop acting like spoilts children. You've had it so good have you that you refuse to watch City play at the highest level? You refuse to watch and support your team in a game against a powerhouse of European football. To see the players they have play the game you supposedly love? TO see City try and beat them and in doing so take us a step towards qualifying for the knockouts? Bet you'd go and watch them in the final if we got there wouldn't you. Bet you'd suddenly find some money and motivation for that. I really am ashamed of some of the City fans out there and how fickle they've become. Turned into proper rags with their attitudes. We aren't winning every game so we sack the manager and blame a rigged competition. We've battled back from more adversity than we've had this season many a time. We've come back from 8pts with 6games left let alone 28 odd. We've been shite in the CL before but we aren't out yet. We've beaten Bayern home and away before. Why can't we beat them this time? With a full stadium and passionate fans we might have a chance, probably best moody sorts like you aren't going.

Amen

jrb said:
Going, as I'm in the cup scheme.

Sticks in the throat a bit.(Platini, UEFA, Refs, etc)

I'm going and I home we really get behind the team!

I also want to see a goo old school protest against UEFA. A third of the fans turning their backs was piss poor vs CSKA.

supercity88 said:
Gray said:
In the CL Cup scheme and money taken out of my account for this match, but I will not be going.

1. Not enjoyed any CL match since we got into the competition.
2. FFP, Platini, rigged draw and shite referees I can not put up with it any more.
3. Metrolink they could not run a piss-up in a brewery and are particularly bad for night matches.

Also sacking off the CL Cup scheme next year, call me a traitor if you will but domestic competitions are my preference.

Did you go to the games when we were shite? Did you go and watch Stuart Pearce's City fail to score at home for about 9 league games in a row? Did you watch us get knocked out of the FA Cup consistently by teams below us? The CL has the same shite standard of refereeing as in the prem. The draw is not rigged, we weren't in Europe for long enough to expect an easy draw. We happened to get tough games but last season proved that we can cope. The players have been poor but they have been just as bad in the domestic competitions. The fact UEFA have now changed the seeding goes someway to suggest they aren't rigging the draws. The prem fixtures are baffling some times, are they corrupt too?

I understand some fans cannot afford to watch the CL but others, like yourself need to get some perspective and stop acting like spoilts children. You've had it so good have you that you refuse to watch City play at the highest level? You refuse to watch and support your team in a game against a powerhouse of European football. To see the players they have play the game you supposedly love? TO see City try and beat them and in doing so take us a step towards qualifying for the knockouts? Bet you'd go and watch them in the final if we got there wouldn't you. Bet you'd suddenly find some money and motivation for that. I really am ashamed of some of the City fans out there and how fickle they've become. Turned into proper rags with their attitudes. We aren't winning every game so we sack the manager and blame a rigged competition. We've battled back from more adversity than we've had this season many a time. We've come back from 8pts with 6games left let alone 28 odd. We've been shite in the CL before but we aren't out yet. We've beaten Bayern home and away before. Why can't we beat them this time? With a full stadium and passionate fans we might have a chance, probably best moody sorts like you aren't going.

Absolutely, doesn't deserve a ST IMO

I will be going to watch German efficiency in action for the third time at Etihad.

What will make we feel my money has been well spent is if City put the performance in like they did in the 2-3 last year.

yeah, cant wait for series of yellows for our players ,followed by an offside goal given to them, 2 100% nailed on pens not given to us with the game finished off with a red card or 2 just to finish us ...the joy of the Champions league.

ballinio said:
yeah, cant wait for series of yellows for our players ,followed by an offside goal given to them, 2 100% nailed on pens not given to us with the game finished off with a red card or 2 just to finish us ...the joy of the Champions league.

Or the referee could send off Boateng like last year, handing us a lifeline against a vastly superior team?

LoveCity said:
ballinio said:

Or the referee could send off Boateng like last year, handing us a lifeline against a vastly superior team?
1 + decision v 10 - decisions .......your point is ?

ballinio said:
LoveCity said:
ballinio said:

1 + decision v 10 - decisions .......your point is ?

If we played well enough in this tournament, even bad referee decisions wouldn't be able to stop us. The referees are garbage, but our performances are even worse and we're just looking for any excuse to blame someone else. And we aren't the only team getting screwed by bad decisions - the one against Sporting (vs. Schalke) was worse than any decision we've endured in the Champions League.

We play with no pace and leave huge gaps between the lines... we're easy prey for most Champions League teams, even the mid-level ones like CSKA who have adjusted tactically to exploit our weaknesses.

Edit: If we really sorted our system and players out and became competitive in the tactical chess game that is the Champions League, people would like it a lot more. Some would say UEFA, but I think we're our own worst enemy in the competition.

Tim of the Oak said:
jrb said:
Going, as I'm in the cup scheme.

Sticks in the throat a bit.(Platini, UEFA, Refs, etc)

I'm going and I home we really get behind the team!

I also want to see a goo old school protest against UEFA. A third of the fans turning their backs was piss poor vs CSKA.

Half the fans near me, including myself, were still making our way to our seat when they played the UEFA anthem. If we'd turned our backs we would probably have fallen over.

Getting to a 7.45 pm ko game these days without missing the kick off is an achievement in itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.