Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmygrimblesboots said:
The main reason i have decided to go to this game is because i can watch one of the best teams in europe .........and bayern munich arent to shabby either

Ha ha ha I was saying that last year after we'd just smashed the rags 4-1. The daft thing is though I sort of beleived it until we actually played Bayern.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
The main reason i have decided to go to this game is because i can watch one of the best teams in europe .........and bayern munich arent to shabby either

well said

This will be a great game to watch, i think City will go at Bayern from the start and with everyone bar City fans expecting a Bayern win, they will be less pressure on the team', and im certain that we will beat Swansea this Saturday and it will boost morale for both the team and fans.

BayernMan said:
Philip Lahm is out for 3 months with an ankle injury.

Yep, BBC says:-

Bayern's Lahm out 'for three months'

German champions Bayern Munich confirm 31-year-old skipper Philipp Lahm fractured his ankle in training earlier.

The Bavarian club says Germany's World Cup-winning captain will undergo an operation and be sidelined for three months.

He is a huge loss for Bayern, it's unfortunate for him of course but it certainly helps us out! He might not even have played but they'll be weaker without him. Don't like to see anyone injured though and Lahm is class so hope he recovers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.