Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
right so we've taken one of the platini darlings apart in the derby so lets do the same to Bayern. the place was rocking on sunday, anyone who can get to the game and make it the same again. we want to show uefa and everybody else that we've arrived and we are here to stay. we want a crowd and an atmosphere like sunday, like hamburg, like it used to be at MR.

can't friggin wait for this game.

Re: bayern munich

this is the biggest champions league game we've played at home so far. when we played them last time and madrid, we were already out so that's why in my opinion the atmosphere wasn't the best. but this time we are playing them second game in and a win will give us an incredible chance of qualifying. the atmosphere will be electric.

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

Munich is deffo an attraction. It's the last group game. Unlike the Dortmund game last season, I'm sure we'll have something to play for this time round and it won't be the Europa League. Sell out!

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

All booked. Madrid to Munich return with Lufthansa for just 138 euros (that's about 115 of them their pounds); Hotel Tryp Center (same as for the Audi Cup), just behind the station.

Third trip to watch the blues in Munich. Great place. The Christmas Market is going to be rocking with City fans!

See you all there!

es1 said:
i can see this being a very high scoring game with lots of open attacking football
both teams have excellent forward lines

4-3 to city is my prediction

Bayern's defence stands again. The recent 3 matches were 3 clean sheets.

Just hearing we've nowhere near sold out. Get down there people. We want the place as intimidating as their place would be to us. Its the champions league when all said and done.

de niro said:
Just hearing we've nowhere near sold out. Get down there people. We want the place as intimidating as their place would be to us. Its the champions league when all said and done.
£48 is the reason. I can't blame anyone who doesn't turn up.

de niro said:

It's true, loads left in the North Stand. Still a week to sell them, though. To me, this is a huge, monstrous game against the best team in Europe. I don't understand why so many blues aren't buying into the Champions League, it's a great tournament and we won't be wank in it for much longer. This is bigger than a typical home game against Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool, IMO, which cost a similar price to watch and sell out with weeks to go.

Skashion said:
de niro said:
£48 is the reason. I can't blame anyone who doesn't turn up.
I was surprised at the price tbh, still going though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.