Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bayern munich

I'm going and can't for it but I have to say if we don't sell out the club would be entirely to blame for keeping the three match bundle on sale far too long.

There is not much time left to shift the rest of the tickets as the £48 minimum price will take some finding for many fans

andyhinch said:
Skashion said:
de niro said:
Just hearing we've nowhere near sold out. Get down there people. We want the place as intimidating as their place would be to us. Its the champions league when all said and done.
£48 is the reason. I can't blame anyone who doesn't turn up.
I was surprised at the price tbh, still going though.
I am but I'm not surprised that such a price isn't drawing the biggest crowd and I'm certainly not going to have a go at my fellow blues who don't go. We're successful now so we play (can expect to play) more games than ever at higher prices than ever, real wages are going down still and City have one of the poorest fanbases in the league.

I'm not having a go at the club either and there are many positive initiatives - low prices for U16s, value seasoncards, £300 seasoncards promised when the extension is completed.

I'm just trying to explain the situation as I see it and why I'm not going to have a go at people who don't turn up.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
I'm going and can't for it but I have to say if we don't sell out the club would be entirely to blame for keeping the three match bundle on sale far too long.

There is not much time left to shift the rest of the tickets as the £48 minimum price will take some finding for many fans

£48 quid is silly money, i'm not going tonight to help finance it.

Skashion said:
andyhinch said:
Skashion said:
I am but I'm not surprised that such a price isn't drawing the biggest crowd and I'm certainly not going to have a go at my fellow blues who don't go. We're successful now so we play (can expect to play) more games than ever at higher prices than ever, real wages are going down still and City have one of the poorest fanbases in the league.

I'm not having a go at the club either and there are many positive initiatives - low prices for U16s, value seasoncards, £300 seasoncards promised when the extension is completed.

I'm just trying to explain the situation as I see it and why I'm not going to have a go at people who don't turn up.
I know exactly where your coming from mate, it all adds up. I'm only doing Munich away as much as I'd have liked to go to the other two.

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

True_Blue69 said:
Eggsy said:
Biffo123 said:
Spike

Are you not doing an option of an overnight stay , but staying over after the game and returning the next day , i.e 10/11 Dec ? Or perhaps a 2 night stay
Same as Dortmund last year, very poor day before and straight back after match. I'll have to sort my own again as per last year. Same as Spike's trip have always been well run.

Prefer it that way personally. Get to have a night out on the Monday without us getting beat to spoil it, decent all day booze up on match day then straight home. You can't drink at the match anyway so by the time you get out of the ground the hangover has usually started kicking in anyway.

Not that I only go for the piss up obviously.

You feckin liar:)

Skashion said:
andyhinch said:
Skashion said:

nobody will be having a pop at people who don't turn up. Nothing wrong though with a rallying call for those who do go.
I'm lucky enough to get the deal thingy.

Another thing is that there's loyalty points to be had for those who need to catch up.

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

Anyone know when information about ticket prices and points etc will be released?

Really looking forward to it. Bringing my flag that I bought on the concourse too.

the worse atmosphere at home,i do agree and is a shame i have to say these but i gotta make it known to all, The Bavarian has the best fans base in Europe and in their domestic league as well and i really think if we do want our team to do well Europe then is up us to show how important the match means to us.i hope we support them with the blue moon rising and show to the whole world what we got in our sleeves,staying quite and waiting for a goal to come isn't the best way to support a club u love and cherish.Watching us "the fans" sitting there and getting nervous and agitated is very bad and sad to the players.why go to the stadium and get nervous?,is best u don't show up at all.

Zab--Komps--Nasty--Clichy
-----------Fern------------
-------Nasri---Yaya--------
-Aguero---Negredo---Jovetic-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.