Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bayern munich

Let's not get too cocky. If we can win at Villa and against Bayern, the momentum will be overwhelming. Just hope that if we lose it doesn't completely halt us.

Four of us in our house and a combined total of £192.00 out of the household coffers cannot be justified for one game or worst still £396.00 for the three game package so we decided to all watch it on the box. Then the wife's cousin decides to inform us he's coming over from Ireland with his lad to stay at ours for two days and go to the Bayern game and so now I feel obliged to go with him. It would look odd him going and not us so we've now got two tickets and two are gonna sit it out at home and watch and if I'm honest I'm a bit pissed off we've spent £96 in the process when I'd got my head around staying at home. Also went on my own tonight and saved £45 by the other three not going. Money's just too tight to get to see all the games.

I love the champions league . City playing Bayern Munich is very special . You look at the teams we have played in Europe Juventus Real Madrid Ajax and now Bayern Munich again . You wouldn't have believed 20 years ago we would play these teams .

I'd be all over this game like a fat kid on a cupcake....unfortunately the 10,000 miles of travel presents a slight problem. Surely it will sell out....after all, it's bayern munich in the champs league! I can understand money issues presenting a problem for quite a few families though.

The club have got the pricing structure for the champions league group games badly wrong. 33k tops for the other two games. I'm sorry but they must employ some proper muppets at City

In my opinion, this is one of the biggest matches since the takeover. This is the match that most of the football world will be watching Wednesday, and a win against the current champs would really make a statement that we mean business in Europe this season. I think the global perception of City is that we're a very good team but not one of the "big boys" just yet.

I don't get to watch many Bundesliga matches, can anyone enlighten me on......
-how Bayern have been playing tactically under Pep recently?
-Is Lahm still playing in the center of the midfield?
-How/where has Gotze been playing? Are they missing Mario Gomez at all?
-Any injuries? Wasn't Schweinsteiger out earlier in the season?

Wish the match was tomorrow!!!

Gingers Dad said:
The club have got the pricing structure for the champions league group games badly wrong. 33k tops for the other two games. I'm sorry but they must employ some proper muppets at City

Dont be sorry, its not your fault you have no idea.

City at home to the great Bayern Munich, the CL finalists of the past two years and current champions, in a highly competitive game? Are you kidding? This is a must-go game! Got a ticket for the game yesterday as I can work it to be up there, couldn't believe how convenient it works out actually.

Surprised at how many seats were left but not so much so when I saw the ticket price. Still, these games don't come around very often. But the club may have got the pricing very wrong. It'll be terrible if there are still lots of empty seats by kick-off. What sort of message would that send out? Could the club lower the price and give refunds to those who've already bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.