Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uwe rosler 28 said:
andyhinch said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Defentily not gonna hit the bierkeller in the printworks bout 2 happyhour at 4 can, t wait!
A few in the mayfield, down to the Waldorf and a taxi to city square at six for me.

Probally wobble in 2 city square bout 7ish for a quick slurp before game!
I'll be at my usuall table, next to the ladies toilets.

Pep called us one of the biggest clubs in Europe and said we'll 100% go through.

Someone wants the City job in a few years. ;)

LoveCity said:
Pep called us one of the biggest clubs in Europe and said we'll 100% go through.

Someone wants the City job in a few years. ;)
Just what I was thinking. He just had that respect and love for pellers and our club. He knows that seat is being kept warm for him ;-)

moomba said:
Has Uli delivered his annual lecture on financial ethics yet?

Wrong person. Rummenigge is the ECA chap. And there is bigger culprits than Manchester City. Rummenigge's last topic was the FIFA that does not take enough care of the club interests - and Ibrahimovic after a his last interview he made against Guardiola.

Maldeika said:
moomba said:
Has Uli delivered his annual lecture on financial ethics yet?

Wrong person. Rummenigge is the ECA chap. And there is bigger culprits than Manchester City. Rummenigge's last topic was the FIFA that does not take enough care of the club interests - and Ibrahimovic after a his last interview he made against Guardiola.
No its not.

It seems you roll out a new " Hollier than thou" merchant every time our paths cross.
Uli was very forthright 2 seasons ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.