Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluebee2 said:
I think it'll be a cracking game, and one that we can certainly win. A quick note, Bayern are training at the ground at 6pm if anyone fancies a closer look before the match.

Would this be an open training session or behind closed doors ?

Samsdad said:
Bluebee2 said:
I think it'll be a cracking game, and one that we can certainly win. A quick note, Bayern are training at the ground at 6pm if anyone fancies a closer look before the match.

It's open mate, UEFA insist on it, they sometimes get you out before they practice set piece's at the end. I'm taking my lads down, you get in at S door.

Bluebee2 said:
Samsdad said:
Bluebee2 said:

It's open mate, UEFA insist on it, they sometimes get you out before they practice set piece's at the end. I'm taking my lads down, you get in at S door.

Cheers pal :-)

bayern blade said:
Zlatan said:
+1
I hope they are right. Kicker can hardly afford to write something that important and it end up as not true.
Kicker in NUMBER ONE football newspaper in Germany and has a lot of relaible sources.

Tbf Kicker has the teams as provisional, no one but Pellegrini and Guardiola know which elevens they will be sending out yet.

Maybe the KICKER still think of Dzeko for what he is: Man City-Star and Topstürmer Edin Dzeko,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mysoccerplace.net/photo/edin-dzeko-top-bundesliga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mysoccerplace.net/photo/edin ... bundesliga</a>

Zlatan said:
bayern blade said:
http://www.kicker.de/ has the sides as follows :

Man City :

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Nastasic
Kolarov

Milner
Yaya
fernandinho
nasri

Dzeko
Aguero

FC Bayern :

Neuer

Rafinha
Boateng
Dante
Alaba

Lahm
Robben
Schweinsteiger
Kroos
Ribery

Mandzukic

+1
I hope they are right. Kicker can hardly afford to write something that important and it end up as not true.
Kicker in NUMBER ONE football newspaper in Germany and has a lot of relaible sources.

Hope the bayern team is right we can beat that team just not with the 1 he puts out for us!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Zlatan said:
bayern blade said:
http://www.kicker.de/ has the sides as follows :

Man City :

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Nastasic
Kolarov

Milner
Yaya
fernandinho
nasri

Dzeko
Aguero

FC Bayern :

Neuer

Rafinha
Boateng
Dante
Alaba

Lahm
Robben
Schweinsteiger
Kroos
Ribery

Mandzukic

+1

Hope the bayern team is right we can beat that team just not with the 1 he puts out for us!

Than it MUST be true and WHY, CITY can not beet them with that team.
Because Navas is better than Milner ?
Because Negredo is better than Dzeko ??
Are you 100 % sure about this 2 statements.
I hope you know that Silva is not 100 % FIT for that kind of game. It would be to soon for him.

Zlatan said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Zlatan said:
+1

I hope you know that Silva is not 100 % FIT for that kind of game. It would be to soon for him.

Navas is better than Milner. The only reason I'd play Dzeko is because I'd hope he wants to get Dortmund fans on side with him because I'd want to put him in as part-exchange for Reus next summer.

Zlatan said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Zlatan said:
+1

Navas yes
negredo yes
silva if not fit should not be in squad!
I look at bayerns defence and think aguero COULD run them rageded think lahm is a much better right back than holding midfielder I think city playing a midfield 3 ov yaya dinho and nasri and front 3 ov navas aguero and silva could have to much for that bayern team and clichy at left back but time will tell. CHILL THE F### OUT!

Zlatan said:
bayern blade said:
Zlatan said:
+1

Tbf Kicker has the teams as provisional, no one but Pellegrini and Guardiola know which elevens they will be sending out yet.

Maybe the KICKER still think of Dzeko for what he is: Man City-Star and Topstürmer Edin Dzeko,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mysoccerplace.net/photo/edin-dzeko-top-bundesliga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mysoccerplace.net/photo/edin ... bundesliga</a>

What has Edin Dzeko got to do with what he just posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.