Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Zlatan said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Hope the bayern team is right we can beat that team just not with the 1 he puts out for us!

Than it MUST be true and WHY, CITY can not beet them with that team.
Because Navas is better than Milner ?
Because Negredo is better than Dzeko ??
Are you 100 % sure about this 2 statements.
I hope you know that Silva is not 100 % FIT for that kind of game. It would be to soon for him.

Navas is better than Milner. The only reason I'd play Dzeko is because I'd hope he wants to get Dortmund fans on side with him because I'd want to put him in as part-exchange for Reus next summer.

NAVAS is better in offence Milner in defence.
If otherwise you think that Negredo is better just because he hold better do ball, also OK. But holding to ball well and play strong on the field dont win you the game. Even goals dont win it. THE BIGGER AMOUNT OF GOALS than oposition do, and for that you need skilfull striker. A Fox, and if he is tall even better you can use him in more ways.

-- Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:10 pm --

Puppet Master Silva said:
Zlatan said:
bayern blade said:
Tbf Kicker has the teams as provisional, no one but Pellegrini and Guardiola know which elevens they will be sending out yet.

Maybe the KICKER still think of Dzeko for what he is: Man City-Star and Topstürmer Edin Dzeko,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mysoccerplace.net/photo/edin-dzeko-top-bundesliga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mysoccerplace.net/photo/edin ... bundesliga</a>

What has Edin Dzeko got to do with what he just posted?

IF KICKER YEARS AND YEARS was posting about him as TOPSTURMER and a STAR. Maybe it is in their heads hard to put him out of that first team , just because of that. Maybe they dont know he is not so popular right now. :). Or they think by be starter and score in a game before he earned his place. I dont know you should ask them.

Zlatan said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Zlatan said:
Than it MUST be true and WHY, CITY can not beet them with that team.
Because Navas is better than Milner ?
Because Negredo is better than Dzeko ??
Are you 100 % sure about this 2 statements.
I hope you know that Silva is not 100 % FIT for that kind of game. It would be to soon for him.

Navas is better than Milner. The only reason I'd play Dzeko is because I'd hope he wants to get Dortmund fans on side with him because I'd want to put him in as part-exchange for Reus next summer.

NAVAS is better in offence Milner in defence.
If otherwise you think that Negredo is better just because he hold better do ball, also OK. But holding to ball well and play strong on the field dont win you the game. Even goals dont win it. THE BIGGER AMOUNT OF GOALS than oposition did, and for that you need skilfull striker. A Fox, and if he is tall even better you can use him in more ways.

Yep a bigger number of goals will do it for you most times I reckon.

Also it helps if you don't concede avoidable goals like we have too often for my liking this season.

OF COURSE. But we are talking here about CF strikers. They usually dont have big inpact on concedeing a goals are they ?

Unfortunately due to baby and work will only get to catch the second half of this. Hoping for a solid 3-1, happy with a sloppy 2-1. Aguero and Yaya to score.

Slightly off topic but what would be the best combined XI? Mine would be this....

Neuer
lahm Kompany Dante Alaba
Yaya Bastian
Silva Ribery
Aguero Muller

andyhinch said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
andyhinch said:
Looking forward to this, 5 hours drinking time before the game doesn't hurt either:)

Defentily not gonna hit the bierkeller in the printworks bout 2 happyhour at 4 can, t wait!
A few in the mayfield, down to the Waldorf and a taxi to city square at six for me.

Probally wobble in 2 city square bout 7ish for a quick slurp before game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.