Bayern Munich v City (Tuesday 10 December)

MattyBlue20 said:
Does anyone think this will go down to blue level (770 points)?

Did anyone go two seasons back on a blue level membership?

I don't think it sold out last time.

I'm not sure whether this will sell out or at what points but the following are reasons it might not:

- We played there two years ago so some people will choose Moscow/Plzen instead, having already done Munich.

- It's close to Christmas so money could be tight for some.

- Last time we went there it was Oktoberfest and the weather was mild, it will be a lot colder this time, and although the Christmas markets provide an attraction, it's probably not to the same degree as Oktoberfest.

- It's the last game of the group so it could be a dead rubber.

I wouldn't hold your breath but I'd say there's a possibility.

MattyBlue20 said:

It wont go down to blue level 770 points instead it will go on general sale, as someone said in a previous post we didnt sell out two seasons ago in our 1st away match in CL and it was oktoberfest, i doubt we will sell out in December when its possible it will be a nothing game. With fans going two years ago some of them might go to prauge or moskow instead. If i were you id book the flights now before they get even more expensive, i fully expect the tickets to go on general sale if not you will be able to buy a ticket a few weeks before on here or failing that in munich.
The be all and end all is tickets are usually not the problem my friend, its the travel costs.

kenzie115 said:
MattyBlue20 said:

I'm not sure whether this will sell out or at what points but the following are reasons it might not:

- We played there two years ago so some people will choose Moscow/Plzen instead, having already done Munich.

- Last time we went there it was Oktoberfest and the weather was mild, it will be a lot colder this time, and although the Christmas markets provide an attraction, it's probably not to the same degree as Oktoberfest.

Last time you went there was Octoberfest - and it was difficult to get rooms especially at good prices and on such a short notice as the match already was in September.

You should have more fans today than you should have had two years ago.

lewis2013 said:
Jackouk said:
what area in munich are most people looking at staying in?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.eurostarsgrandcentral.com/EN/map.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eurostarsgrandcentral.com/EN/map.html</a> thats were im gunna b staying
that's where we gunna b staying as well

Maldeika said:
kenzie115 said:
MattyBlue20 said:

Last time you went there was Octoberfest - and it was difficult to get rooms especially at good prices and on such a short notice as the match already was in September.

You should have more fans today than you should have had two years ago.

True but due to the loyalty points system City employ to sell tickets these new fans will be last in the queue.

booked this last night, looking forward to this most out of the 3. first time in germany and always wanted to go, excited to see this augustiner keller everybody talks about

stimo said:
booked this last night, looking forward to this most out of the 3. first time in germany and always wanted to go, excited to see this augustiner keller everybody talks about
There 2 of them one in the centre and the other one is near the station

frothy said:
stimo said:
im in a hotel next to train station - had a look on google maps last night so im close to one of them. how far is the city centre one from the station?

stimo said:
frothy said:
stimo said:
im in a hotel next to train station - had a look on google maps last night so im close to one of them. how far is the city centre one from the station?
About a 15 minute walk

Just booked on Spikes Day trip, been Munich before so only need the day really.
First Euro away though I'm getting giddy already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.