Bayern Munich v City (Tuesday 10 December)

Still think that the demand for this game will be very high regardless of if we need a result or not, Moscow was too hard for most blues to get too, Plzen had a very small allocation meaning quite a few would not go and the lure of Munich, European champions, a great and historic city with a lot of great beers add in the christmas markets and I think it will sell out at a high number of points

BayernMan said:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena!

Abandon all hope ye who enter....

Was there last time mate.
Like Old Trafford, full of tourists, shit atmosphere considering size and construction.
Dortmund piss all over you.

andyhinch said:
Danamy said:
BayernMan said:

Not as good as our "Win or lose, on the booze" motto :-)
That's the spirt, can't wait. Toby on steins of Bacardi and coke should be fun:)

You will be in Bavaria.

Bavarians generally make brandy out of everything; most common are the fruit brandies (Obstler) and the herb liqueurs (such as Sechsämtertropfen from northern Bavaria). For a real Altbayern feeling, try Bärwurz, Kräuterwurz or Blutwurz.

http://www.bavaria.by/culinary-bavaria-recipes-food-drink

Whitworth Park said:
BayernMan said:

Like Old Trafford, full of tourists, shit atmosphere considering size and construction.
The same fans that out sang you guys at the Ethiad?

BayernMan said:
Whitworth Park said:
BayernMan said:

The same fans that out sang you guys at the Ethiad?

That monotone droning and beating of a drum does not constitute singing.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:15 pm --<br /><br />
law74 said:
Still think that the demand for this game will be very high regardless of if we need a result or not, Moscow was too hard for most blues to get too, Plzen had a very small allocation meaning quite a few would not go and the lure of Munich, European champions, a great and historic city with a lot of great beers add in the christmas markets and I think it will sell out at a high number of points

On the flip side, we only went there two years ago so some who went on that trip will maybe wait until the knockout stages (which look a safe bet) for somewhere new to visit, when we did go last time it was Oktoberfest and our first Champions League away game but we still didn't sell out. Also, it's close to Christmas and people invariably have less spare cash at this time of year. I think any season ticket holder on the cup scheme that wants one will get one.

Maldeika said:
andyhinch said:
Danamy said:
Not as good as our "Win or lose, on the booze" motto :-)
That's the spirt, can't wait. Toby on steins of Bacardi and coke should be fun:)

You will be in Bavaria.

Bavarians generally make brandy out of everything; most common are the fruit brandies (Obstler) and the herb liqueurs (such as Sechsämtertropfen from northern Bavaria). For a real Altbayern feeling, try Bärwurz, Kräuterwurz or Blutwurz.

http://www.bavaria.by/culinary-bavaria-recipes-food-drink
I've been many times thankyou, Toby drinks Bacardi and coke, none of that foreign rubbish:) I on the other hand will drink anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.