Bayern Munich v City (Tuesday 10 December)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
andyhinch said:
Danamy said:
First impressions last, just giving everyone the heads up. ;-)
GDM's a top bloke, I've just poured some champagne down my leg typing:(
That's not champagne trickling down your leg, mate.
Its an age thing:( where are you stopping, going over with Toby and Mutt not sorted anything yet.

andyhinch said:
andyhinch said:
GDM's a top bloke, I've just poured some champagne down my leg typing:(
Its an age thing:( where are you stopping, going over with Toby and Mutt not sorted anything yet.
Best Western Crystal.

andyhinch said:
Best Western Crystal.
Cheers I'll get on the Webb in the morning, some twats made me work this week, breakfast with Toby is something to savour, can she ban me for that;)

Got my tickets for the Bayern game!

Got in from work last night (had to miss the Moscow game) and there was an envelope waiting for me. Opened it up, and there were two tickets for the game inside.
It seems my girlfriend's brother is a member at Bayern (never goes to the games), and ordered tickets for us. Top lad!

See you all there!

leipzigblue said:
Got my tickets for the Bayern game!

Got in from work last night (had to miss the Moscow game) and there was an envelope waiting for me. Opened it up, and there were two tickets for the game inside.
It seems my girlfriend's brother is a member at Bayern (never goes to the games), and ordered tickets for us. Top lad!

See you all there!

Good to know that they're starting to filter out. Last night's result should help reduce the demand for tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.