Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Tevez...Cnut but still does not make up foir what has happened...Shocking show but we move on...Villareal is now a must win...<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 pm --<br /><br />Gutted but we move on...Tevez is a fucking cock..Can we not just sack the flid

Jumanji said:
Pigeonho said:
I tell thee all as i've just told me distraught pal. I would rather be away at Munich losing 2-0, albeit with BM making a couple of odd choices, than away in the Faeroe Isles on a random Thursday in a poor competition. It's all a learning curve and the beauty is that we will qualify again come the end of the season. This group was always going to be hard, and hard it is proving to be. Spurs got a lot of praise last season but they were a fluke, a phoney club who will never qualify again. This is what the CL is all about, hard matches away at top, top clubs, not phoney performances against ageing Italian teams. We've been spanked by what I regard as the favourites for the competition, i'll take that, sip my wine and sleep sound we have the squad to qualify again next season, should this season prove too soon. Spurs spunked too early and always were destined to do so, we are spunking slowly, the vinegar strokes are years off, but we will continue to have those vinegar strokes in this competition because we are, quite frankly, here to stay.
I do question Toure for Lescott though, but hey ho, shit happens.
Good post that Pidge

We've been well and truly found out tonight. Not as great as we think we are. Brought back down to earth with a bang and any other cliché's you can think of.
Bayern are a world apart from the likes of Aris and Lech Poznan who were playing last year. IMO we have a decent chance of getting a result from Villareal.

I'll reserve my judgement on Tevez, and as should everyone else, untill we know the full story and not what sky have fed us.
Dzeko wasn't happy at being subbed? good, no player should be, he probably felt that he could stay on and get a goal - sky again shit stirring.

It will be a different result next year or maybe even in the return leg, who knows.

Dzeko was mad because he's a striker who was subbed for a DM when we're down two goals. That's fine.

Tevez, if he refused to come on, needs to sit in the reserves for the rest of his career here. I don't give a shit about the 30 million at this point, eat his fucking contract and end his career. That fuck can go to hell if he refused to play.

is it just me or does Yaya look a shadow of the player he was last season? no work rate, none of the surging runs he was full of last season (although defensive duties have taken priority).

Barry is too slow and there's no width when plan A isn't working.

There's no disgrace going out of the competition at the group stage (i'm not suggesting its over btw) but i genuinely do not think we are ready for this competition yet.

Q8-Blue said:
Tevez displayed a sad abuse of player power, its like someone refusing to turn up for work, stick him in the reserves and make him an example. He is undermining the club and the manager.

Still trying to understand Aguero's performance - thought it was poor - Tevez has to be got rid of - the little twat will no boubt be wispering words of shit to Aguero

Jesus, what the fuck was that?

If Tevez has refused to warm up, I hope he never wears the shirt again, the disgusting piece of filth. Sack him for gross misconduct.

Mancini doesnt do much wrong in my opinion, but he got it wrong tonight.

Hart: 8 (proved his class at this level even if distribution is still iffy)
Richards: 7 (fantastic at times and had Ribery under control then suddenly didn't but played very well)
Kompany: 6.5
Kolo: 4 (never play him in a big match again)
Clichy: 7.5 (very impressed by him)
Barry: 4 (not good enough at this level, PL only player or against weaker CL teams if we ever get a lucky draw)
Yaya: 4 (one of his worst performances in a City shirt)
Nasri: 5 (crowded out and lost the ball too much)
Silva: 5 (same except he managed to lose the ball less than Nasri)
Dzeko: 5 (and fuck off for the show of dissent)
Aguero: 5 (never really in the match and isolated at times)

De Jong and Milner helped give our midfield shape and discipline when they came on. If we'd started with these two instead of Barry and Nasri we might have fared better.

Carlos Tevez needs to die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.