Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Awful.

Not the result. We can still qualify.

Not the performance. Well....I remember when we were really shit.

But all the post match bollocks.

Mancini, Dzeko, Carlos. Shut the fuck up.

Scary isn't it when you see the manager get disrespected in that way? Scary isn't it when you see players lose it and disrespect the manager in that way?

Toure and De Jong are back now. We'll get back to our old style, which's more comfortable.

3 holding midfielders, either Silva or Nasri, one winger/striker, one centre foward, and two good attacking fullbacks.

With Owen gearing up anf Razak maturing, we'll have enough players for the midfield. I "blame" Nasri. He gave the delusion we are now an Arsenal or Barcelona.

Nasri getting a lot of hate, quite unjustified I feel.

Again if Silva was pinned to the left would his performance levels suffer? If the answer is "yes" then isn't it a case of Nasri being played in a position he is clearly uncomfortable in and would be better utilized elsewhere. If "no" why don't we move Silva to the left?

Wonder if Tevez did us a favor tonight. Took the focus off our wank performance. Just hope our league form doesn't fall into the toilet due to this.

LoveCity said:
Nasri getting a lot of hate, quite unjustified I feel.

Again if Silva was pinned to the left would his performance levels suffer? If the answer is "yes" then isn't it a case of Nasri being played in a position he is clearly uncomfortable in and would be better utilized elsewhere. If "no" why don't we move Silva to the left?

Totally agree. Nasri has been with us for 5 games and has shown glimpses of incredible class. He will come good once he adapts and Bobby finds his best position.

Still early days yet lads...

Feel sorry for Silva as he's class and deserves to be playing with better players than Nasri, Yaya and Barry. All them three have been complete tosh (apart from one game at Totters). No think about it before you have a go..

Yaya's defending is poor, he's so far away from the action that he might aswell not bother 70% of the time....Fuck sake man your fecking 10 foot tall and built like a brick shithouse....Get stuck in and dominate that midfield!!!!

Nasri I will give him some more time as he's new to the team....But try and find a City player mate. Your NOW playing for City we're the ones in the blue FFS!!!

I quite like Gaz Baz, but he's a tad slow over 10 yards.....This could be because at half time he bent over to pick up a German hotdog and someone accidentally parked a Yamaha 250 in the crack of his arse....They were unable to remove it and it stayed there tucked away in his ample shorts for the full seconds half.

Kun apart from his goals gives the ball away far too much and never seems to beat a man. (take them on Kun). Him and Samir lose the ball to often breaking up our attack. Times needed here.

Dzeko has been 90% better than last year. Missed a sitter tonight though!!

Mancini's tactics are so slow that teams can get back have a spot of lunch and then wait 30 mins for our counter attack to begin. Come on man, take your finger off the slow mo button and let these lads play!!

Kompany.......Oi Kompamy......Kompany!!!! Where's the real Vinny gone from last season!!!........I keep thinking Dunnie's back!!! Please come back soon eh!!

Micah well played son.....you just need to have better control mate otherwise you're getting much better.

And Tevez, oh Carlos, little wee Carlos......Grow some, goodnight and god bless.

We've been saying all season our best is yet to come, cutting out Tevez as an option should galvanise us as a squad, make the players more sure of their role and hopefully lead to better overall play. We were dire tonight at times, but I don't think the blame lies with Bobby. The players are paid to perform. They didn't. But it is nothing to worry about. Let's just get rid of Tevez and move on like Bobby Manc wants us to. Any other obstacles we will cross when we come to them. We can still qualify.

For the record, I don't even think we played that badly tonight. If we'd played shit it could have been a lot worse.

I thought we played admirably in the first half. Micah, hart & clichy were really fantastic, the whole game.

Nasri and silva were often doubled so its understandable that they misplaced a lot of passes. That just goes to show how well munich's midfield pressure was.

Yaya and barry were not good enough for me, but that was to be expected. Its just, against teams that are decisive on the break/counter, they offer nothing and it shows with our defence often looking something like 5 vs 4 situation or against napoli's 2 vs 2 situation.

@ Train;

I think Clichy had a part in the first goal tbh, and once Nige came on we were a different side. With a risk like Kolo playing and Nige fit, he could have provided the cover we needed.

But we can't dwell on this result, many of us saw it coming. The test now is beating Villareal and getting as many points as possible at Naples. We can still qualify.

What we need Bobby to figure out is how to play a back 4 with attacking fullbacks, with DeJong, and still leave enough in attacking options and midfield. That's why he gets the big bucks!

First time on the forum ;-)

Guys, game was lost pretty much on the start when i saw that we were playing 4-4-2 formation. This would have been somewhat ok if we were home, but away in Munich (place where english club hasnt won since '92/93) was a bit naive to me anyway. Everyone went flat, from coaches tactics to every player.

- Issue with Tavez is not worth discussing. Anyone who believe that they are bigger than the club, should automatically be banned from that club forever. Man CIty has its proud history, and those that dont respect it, see you later!! No excuses..

- Edin Dzeko - over reacted a bit, but considering emotions behind this game and his past i have a little simpathy for not being happy to come off so early, but next time has to behave much more appropriately. Again, no player is bigger than the club and those people who paid big bucks to come and follow the team in Munchen.

- Man City tactics (Mancini)- this is something i was not a big fan of even then when we were winning by five goals!. Anyone can have a good week, but having a great play week in week out is tough but with caliber of players Mancini has there is no excuses for not achieving this. I dont see our midfield creating chances for Dzeko, Aguero or Balotelli to take advantage of. I cannot remember last time there was some klind of cross from wide?! Dzeko and Balotelli are both strong in the air, why not use this to our advantage.

Also, lets put this game behind us and to move quicker forward lets get rid of Tevez for good!! ASAP.

Cheers guys.

Jumanji said:
Mark Hughes: "The thing with Tevez is he just wants to play". Didn't get that impression myself, Mark.

Naturally if you 'just want to play' you refuse to play when given the chance to play.

Mancini out, Hughes back in

just-kidding.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.