Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Our midfield isn't good enough. Barry and Toure can't play as a 2 man midfield vs the best in Europe, they aren't mobile or agile enough. Milner has the athletic ability but lacks composure on the ball under pressure. De Jong is the best equipped, but everyone knows what his strength is.

Against the top teams i really don't think we can get away with a 2 man midfield, we can manage against the average domestic opponent, but not in the Champions League against the likes of Bayern.

If we want to play 2 in there, we need another option, a genuinely world class player.

If we're not willing to spend the money, or don't have the ability to attract one who's good enough, in matches like this we have to go with 3 in midfield.

SSN picking up on any problems we have ever had.

some cunts just wrote in saying we don't have players that love the club like arse, man u, chelsea, liverpool have.

silly twats.

not read through the whole thread but I think we started brightly, were the better team. then Bayern got a foothold in the game and dominated. once they got infront they new how to keep the ball and basically nulify us into chasing shadows.

on the "side note" of Tevez. I dont think he should be anywhere near the 1st team. you cannot doubt his playing ability and I will be grateful for what his goals and all round play has done for us but clearly he is just causing unrest around. Dzeko, i think he was annoyed he got subbed on what he wanted to be his big return.

I read on here when we drew to Fulham and that was bad and somebody mentioned when we lose it will be 100 times worse. It is. Joe Hart kept it respectable for us and someones moaning about his kicking????

If I was Mancini I would of took the shirt off that twats back right their and then and as for the result, poor day at the office. Move on Blackburn away next, time to dig deep again and get another 3 points.

moomba said:
Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Mancini blames Dzeko for losing this match! WTF?? He did at least somethin ( Aguero , Nasri???? nothing ). Good one , hopefully he will succed now with balotelli...

He never blamed him for the loss, but Dzeko acted like a ****.

Edin acted as a man with character (something you clearly lack), after being screwed by his Italian manager with no idea what to do !!!

As I can't start a new thread yet - thought I would post on here to let people know that I have just checked my bank account and they have already taken £25.00 out for the next European Game!! Just thought I would let people know!!!

You guys need to beat Napoli away try to nick a draw against us and hope that we destroy Napoli both times.

And then you need to get Hargreaves on your CL squad.

santasa said:
moomba said:
Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Mancini blames Dzeko for losing this match! WTF?? He did at least somethin ( Aguero , Nasri???? nothing ). Good one , hopefully he will succed now with balotelli...

He never blamed him for the loss, but Dzeko acted like a ****.

Edin acted as a man with character (something you clearly lack), after being screwed by his Italian manager with no idea what to do !!!
WTF?? Are you fishing?

Edin reacted very badly to being subbed. Tough shit Edin, you have a bad game, you are at risk of being subbed. Suck it up and grow a pair.

"Italian manager with no idea what to do"!! Give your head a fucking wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.