Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

bayern blade said:
Absolutely delighted ! Fantastic performance by us.

City started with intent and I was more than a little worried in the first 20 minutes but once we settled down and got on top it was a formality.
The second half we were totally in command and should really have scored more, I'm well happy atm looking at the table however.
RIBERY WAS AN ABSOLUTE GOD TONIGHT !
Can't wait to smash you at home tbh.

We need to beat them in M/cr and a draw in Naples thats all- oh and the ref was one of the biggest homers I have EVER seen. Would have been a different outcome with the the two stone wall pens in the first half. As for Tevez and Džeko should save us a months wages there fortnight each. Onwards and upwards.

Bobby looks fucking shell shocked on the Sky interview and the shit that went off on the bench will rock the fucking club this week.

edit. he confirms that tevez refused to come on the pitch!

What a fucking wanker!

Positives:

Joe Hart
Our performance for the first 30 minutes

Negatives:

Tactics
Substitutions
Yaya Toure
Our Defending
Lack of Width
Carlos Tevez

listened to it on five live, surely we were not that bad in the second half were we?? dont feel too bad, munich were awesome. Its all about getting something from this game and hopefully city will. Still have 4 games left. Tevez fook off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.