Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Away at Bayern Munich is a tough game for anyone.
We were well in this game for 35 minutes but defended badly for the 2 goals. The second one will have really demoralized the team. Who knows what was said at half time! They were 2 minutes late coming out. For me Dzeko is back to his usual disappointing self. You only need to compare how he hit his shot tonight compared to gay ronaldo for Real Madrid to see that he's not quite all that. We needed to fill in the centre of the pitch so putting Nige on was the right move but taking Dzeko off was probably not the best move if your other striker doesn't want to play!

We should take this on the chin. It's not the end of the world and it's not the end of our Champions league campaign either.

there was no reason to Dzeko should be replaced. It must be hard for a player to be picked out all the time even to do it well enough.

This needs sorted quickly.

If what i seen from some of the players on the bench tonight is true,
then i'm sorry guys,if you don't want to play for Manchester City Football Club,then just fuk off from where you came from.
You guys get thousands of £'s a week to wear that sky blue shirt.
You should feel honoured,not act like a 6 yr old spoilt brat.

If i was Bobby,i'd drop Dzeko,Tevez & Zab (i think he got stroppy too),and anyone else who thinks they're bigger than our club for a few weeks.

If any of you players come on here...
WE ARE CITY FANS,YOU BEHAVE LIKE CITY PLAYERS.

Jumanji said:
Pigeonho said:
I tell thee all as i've just told me distraught pal. I would rather be away at Munich losing 2-0, albeit with BM making a couple of odd choices, than away in the Faeroe Isles on a random Thursday in a poor competition. It's all a learning curve and the beauty is that we will qualify again come the end of the season. This group was always going to be hard, and hard it is proving to be. Spurs got a lot of praise last season but they were a fluke, a phoney club who will never qualify again. This is what the CL is all about, hard matches away at top, top clubs, not phoney performances against ageing Italian teams. We've been spanked by what I regard as the favourites for the competition, i'll take that, sip my wine and sleep sound we have the squad to qualify again next season, should this season prove too soon. Spurs spunked too early and always were destined to do so, we are spunking slowly, the vinegar strokes are years off, but we will continue to have those vinegar strokes in this competition because we are, quite frankly, here to stay.
I do question Toure for Lescott though, but hey ho, shit happens.

Id be embarassed if i was you. Arrogance beyond belief.

Losing 2-0 to a very good Bayern side is not the end of the world.
For 35 mins we looked solid and could've nicked a lead but 10 mins of poor concentration cost us dearly...coming back from 2-0 down in Bayern was always going to be difficult but our second half performance boggles the mind...we came out like a beaten team and did not show any fight.

Hari84 said:
there was no reason to Dzeko should be replaced. It must be hard for a player to be picked out all the time even to do it well enough.

Go and have another bacon sandwich.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:48 pm --<br /><br />
Hari84 said:

Go and have another bacon sandwich.

I'm more disappointed with some players attitude then the result itself.......<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:48 pm --<br /><br />I'm more disappointed with some players attitude then the result itself.......

Jumanji said:
Pigeonho said:
I tell thee all as i've just told me distraught pal. I would rather be away at Munich losing 2-0, albeit with BM making a couple of odd choices, than away in the Faeroe Isles on a random Thursday in a poor competition. It's all a learning curve and the beauty is that we will qualify again come the end of the season. This group was always going to be hard, and hard it is proving to be. Spurs got a lot of praise last season but they were a fluke, a phoney club who will never qualify again. This is what the CL is all about, hard matches away at top, top clubs, not phoney performances against ageing Italian teams. We've been spanked by what I regard as the favourites for the competition, i'll take that, sip my wine and sleep sound we have the squad to qualify again next season, should this season prove too soon. Spurs spunked too early and always were destined to do so, we are spunking slowly, the vinegar strokes are years off, but we will continue to have those vinegar strokes in this competition because we are, quite frankly, here to stay.
I do question Toure for Lescott though, but hey ho, shit happens.

Say what you want about your own team and some of what your saying is true, but your comments about our success last year just stinks of bitterness! we played every game with pace and attacking guile, and to call us a "fluke" or Phoney club, massively unfair and resentful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.