Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

That was embarrassing from front to back to the bench let's hope we learn from it but I said that after Napoli game, mancinis tactics and subs shocking

The result is the least of my concern to be fucking honest.... it's the attitude that's worrying. Players kicking off with each other on the bench and lack of respect for the manager? Jesus christ.

Until that is solved we won't get anywhere.

shadygiz said:
sack of shite.....2-0 down and chasing the game....why try and contain midfield....doesnt matter if we lose 4-0 as long as we try to win the game....losing 2-0 or losing 4-0 is still points dropped.

strange substitutions

you need to have possession of the ball if you want to score.

The only thing strange about the substitutions were that they should have started from the beginning.

bayern blade said:
Absolutely delighted ! Fantastic performance by us.

City started with intent and I was more than a little worried in the first 20 minutes but once we settled down and got on top it was a formality.
The second half we were totally in command and should really have scored more, I'm well happy atm looking at the table however.
RIBERY WAS AN ABSOLUTE GOD TONIGHT !

Still a paedophile though!!!! Ribery that is

They are a quality team...no disgrace and need some perspective here....napoli away is the key game....this is a good reality check and hope it highligts to some how far we have to go at highest level....CTID and safe home all those as the game.

As my brother said after the first game, "it's going to take at least three years before we can compete at champion league level so get real". I agree after tonight. All in good time folks, all in good time.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I'm more disappointed with some players attitude then the result itself.......

-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:48 pm --

I'm more disappointed with some players attitude then the result itself.......

Tevez has to die, or get his right foot cut off at least

green pennies said:
would like to see the tevez clip if anyone could post it.

No clip but basically Dzeko threw his toys out when brought off and it looked as tho Mancini wanted Tevez to get ready, Battara (I think) was kneeling infront of Tevez, Tevez shook his head, Battara then walked away and Tevez looked at Dzeko and nodded.

I didn't need Geoff Shreeves to tell me that Tevez refused to play/warm up, that's exactly what it looked like to me.

Zabba didn't look happy either

Mancini fucked up tonight , plain & simple, aguero dzeko silva & nasri ? away at b.munich is insanity. Milner should of started & someone please tell me that lescott was injured & his partenership with kompany wasnt broken up deliberatey. Please tell me thats true .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.