Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Hydemcfc said:
mcfcjon said:
Anyone who says Mancini has lost the dressing room is OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MIND. We are JOINT TOP OF THE LEAGUE having scored a SHITLOAD of goals. We played BAYERN FUCKING MUNICH tonight, one of the best teams in the world and for a while, we competed until we simply got unlucky from some ref decisions. Sure I don't agree with the subs, but I cant think of anyone who would do a better job than Mancini. As for Tevez? He can fucking die in a fire for all I care.

Sorry mate but when you see the reaction of Tevez,Zabba and Dzeko it would certainly appear that there was a lack of respect for Mancini and the rest of the management team.

Fair point but I understand Dzeko not wanting to come off, and how can you be sure Zaba wasn't trying to knock some sense into Tevez? No proof He has lost the dressing room, and if he has? Sack the players. I trust Mancini. You think Ferguson would have got where he was if he listened to every fucking big ego player who wanted to run the place? Those in the team who want to rebel can follow Bellamy and Adebayor and get the FUCK OUT OF MY CLUB.

Roy Hamilton said:
mancitydreamteam said:
mancini confirms that tevez is finished at the club. good bad apples need to be rid of. cant we loan him to west ham of something??

f""ck .. didnt really believe tevez had refused to play....
i've never heard or seen that happen before in 40 years.
For hughes to even defend him in any way is completely unbelievable

Because Hughes has the same agent/representative, we should all picket outside the Etihad with huge banners of "TEVEZ OUT", if he pulls on a city shirt again we will be a laughing stock.

Tevez is just bitter to be fucked off by country and club, so he decided to fuck up Mancini's sub tactics (De Jong + Tevez could have been exactly what we needed) to engineer his exit. Plain and simple.

Have fun training with the kiddies. Maybe teach em something while you're there.

Tevez should not wear a City shirt ever again. For the first time, he made it absolutely crystal clear that he considers himself to be bigger than the club. There's no coming back from that.

Having just watched that, I reckon that applies to Yaya Toure who has the heart of a mouse and looks as though he picks and chooses when he wants to play for City. At this moment in time, I'd have serious thoughts about selling him. Very talented but beyond redemption in terms of making him a reliable, honest man. No grit, no heart. Contrast him to Barry, who may have a shit game now and again, but never goes missing.

My biggest worry tonight though is that Mancini, good tactician though he is, is not big enough in stature to make men out of these very talented but very weak characters we have at this club. We will see what happens next, but if he's not prepared to get rid of the cancers (regardless of how talented they are) or simply not capable of changing them, we go somewhere else.

Q8-Blue said:
Tevez displayed a sad abuse of player power, its like someone refusing to turn up for work, stick him in the reserves and make him an example. He is undermining the club and the manager.

Spot on!

The Dzeko bashers are ignoring one simple fact - he is certainly the single best addition to the club from the PR point of view, so him throwing (a frankly understandable) tantrum for the first time since his arrival is offset by that.

On another note, Tevez most likely and most fairly is done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.