Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Cini Man said:
Just watched Tevez smiling and relaxed as he climbed on the coach. Something wrong here cos if he has been locked in a dressing room for an hour with his team mates after refusing to help them by coming onto the pitch then he should look shell shocked. it suggests to me that he is not without support from some of the players. I hope I am wrong but either there is a split in the dressing room or Tevez is a bloody good actor!

He's got millions in the bank and has just got his move away. He doesn't give a shit about the team so isn't bothered by what the other players or manager thinks. He's smiling because he doesn't give a shit.

It's clear you would like this to be a problem with Mancini but it isn't It's a problem with Tevez which has gone on too long but hopefully is now over.

Felt really sorry for Mancini tonight he looked totally gutted after the game, souness knows him pretty well from when they played in Italy an he said he could hear the emotion in his voice. I am worried though that tevez has others on his side an there is I dressing room split. I really hope bobby hasn't lost the dressing room, we need to fuckin smash Blackburn!

Mancini was let down by several of his players tonight. The players have not done what he asked of them. The manager must be backed by the club and the supporters to the hilt. Any players who don't do what is required should be replaced as soon as possible.

Tevez can rot.

Why would the other players be on Tevez's side? FFS, he has just refused to go on the pitch and help out his team mates. If I was them I would be absolutely fuming. No dressing room split at all, the further he is away from the first team squad the better though

Ciniman-your talking shit,our manager has rightly said the club jumping prick won't play for city again, it's nervous laughter, a bit like a man smiling on his way to the electric chair- he's toast and he knows it, thankfully the vast majority of our fans back the manager, and rightly so.

Typical City though-we get beat off a class side like Bayern and our fans criticise the manager- and united draw 3-3 against some second rate cuckoo clock makers.

The moral of the story is United,Arsenal and Chelsea don't always get it right but some on here think we are already the worlds greatest.

Get a fucking grip!!!

Balo and Aguero up front on Saturday! Nice.

Dzecko was just pissed off at the moment...it was his return to Germany and he was subbed after 55 mins. His pride took a dent and he reacted. No biggie.

Tevez is a **** and i dont think he'll have any support. I expect normal service to resume on Saturday.

On another note, I was impressed with Kolarovs performance.

Tevez is alone in this team.

Dzeko is mad for being substituted because he wanted to score and draw or win.

Zaba is mad because Tevez is a shitbag.

Tevez is a shitbag because Tevez is a shitbag.

End of.

Gelsons Dad said:
Cini Man said:
Just watched Tevez smiling and relaxed as he climbed on the coach. Something wrong here cos if he has been locked in a dressing room for an hour with his team mates after refusing to help them by coming onto the pitch then he should look shell shocked. it suggests to me that he is not without support from some of the players. I hope I am wrong but either there is a split in the dressing room or Tevez is a bloody good actor!

He's got millions in the bank and has just got his move away. He doesn't give a shit about the team so isn't bothered by what the other players or manager thinks. He's smiling because he doesn't give a shit.

It's clear you would like this to be a problem with Mancini but it isn't It's a problem with Tevez which has gone on too long but hopefully is now over.

Tevez is the problem you are correct but his problem is with Mancini and there is no hiding from that. As I have said this will make or break Mancini because he can not continue to be undermined by his players and retain their respect.
I think it will be very interesting to see Mancini's interview on Friday when he has had time to reflect on things.

i back Mancini.
let tevez rot, don't terminate his contract, thats playing into his hands.
let him rot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.