Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Blumers Bloomers said:
Why would the other players be on Tevez's side? FFS, he has just refused to go on the pitch and help out his team mates. If I was them I would be absolutely fuming. No dressing room split at all, the further he is away from the first team squad the better though

Correct, the rest of the team should be fuming that a team mate refused to back them up when we were in such a bad position. If any of them are stupid enough to side with Tevez, they should be cleared out now as well.

Bluemoon_bosnia said:
moomba said:
Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Mancini blames Dzeko for losing this match! WTF?? He did at least somethin ( Aguero , Nasri???? nothing ). Good one , hopefully he will succed now with balotelli...

He never blamed him for the loss, but Dzeko acted like a ****.

Welll that's a good one... what should he do? Kisses , Hugs :/

Go off (whether he thinks it's justified or not), shake the managers hand and bring it up on Monday morning without making a dick of himself.

strongbowholic said:
So gutted to see Bob on SSN just now. He looks as though he's had his heart ripped out. Shoulder to shoulder with you on this Bob. 100%, undying, unswerving support from me. Get that twat out of our club. Do not allow him anywhere near the stadium or training ground. DO NOT make him train with the kids, just tell him he is persona non grata until City either sell him or his contract runs down. Let him go back to Argentina on gardening leave whilst this plays out.

Bob's authority must be unquestioned now whilst this gets sorted. The owners MUST back him all the way and we must play our part too in our support for the manager.

Text off a mate suggests Zabba belted Tevez after the game? Anyone else heard this or is it just 'wildfire'. As childish and immature as this is, I hope it's true. He deserves nothing but contempt for his behaviour tonight.
This.

moomba said:
Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Mancini blames Dzeko for losing this match! WTF?? He did at least somethin ( Aguero , Nasri???? nothing ). Good one , hopefully he will succed now with balotelli...

He never blamed him for the loss, but Dzeko acted like a ****.

True, and I thought Edin was poor tonight.I expected more from Dzeko to be honest and for him having a go at Mancini,well I'm surprised.

Do you think Mancini has the dressing room? I have my doubts.

That said, Tevez and Balotelli will cause havoc anywhere.

strongbowholic said:
So gutted to see Bob on SSN just now. He looks as though he's had his heart ripped out. Shoulder to shoulder with you on this Bob. 100%, undying, unswerving support from me. Get that twat out of our club. Do not allow him anywhere near the stadium or training ground. DO NOT make him train with the kids, just tell him he is persona non grata until City either sell him or his contract runs down. Let him go back to Argentina on gardening leave whilst this plays out.

Bob's authority must be unquestioned now whilst this gets sorted. The owners MUST back him all the way and we must play our part too in our support for the manager.

Text off a mate suggests Zabba belted Tevez after the game? Anyone else heard this or is it just 'wildfire'. As childish and immature as this is, I hope it's true. He deserves nothing but contempt for his behaviour tonight.
With you mate. Focus on the Blackburn game now. And on each game that follows. No one is going to stop us

I thought Dzeko was no worse than any other player tonight than the fullbacks and maybe SIlva and Yaya. I'd be pissed too if I were subbed in that spot.

well, if I may chip in...

1. overall, I expected more from MCFC tonight. except for superb Hart, the rest of the team really didn't show too much after the first half (of the first half). basically, twenty minutes. after that, bayern did whatever they pleased. and that kind of makes sense. because, like it or not, bayern are giants on the european stage, and city are only having their first CL season. bayern have a team axis that's been together, on the european stage, for several seasons now. city don't. so, that kind of helps understand why it's no surprise bayern won. MCFC should have tried harder, though.

2. tevez incident: I love his style of play. I hate the way he always puts himself first. you can see that on the field, always shooting even when passing is smarter; you can see that in the mercenary attitude when it comes to clubs, you could see it tonight. it's disgusting. no further comment.

3. mancini tactics: well, I guess it's the italian way. you see you're down two to nil, and instead of trying to even the score when you've still got 20 minutes, you think attacking players out defenders in because you don't want to be three or more down. I don't understand that. maybe it's just me. in comparison, the minnows, bloody basel, were two down and came back from that against the scum. I mean, basel. and that's the attitude I wish I'd seen with MCFC.

4. džeko way overblown incident: what, he wasn't happy at being subbed? so? did he woman about it? did he punch mancini? what? he wanted to score. maybe he thought he could. maybe he was unhappy with the play in general. maybe he shares my views on point 3. he tends to be unhappy when his team loses. there's a vid from germany on youtube where he's swearing on the way to the showers because he's pissed his team is losing. don't you want players to be pissed when they're losing? aren't you pissed when they're losing?

5. džeko needs to be benched and is wank: well I personally don't think that benching someone every other game is good for their form. if you have someone score 4 in one match, bench them in the next, have them play 60 in the following... I guess you're helping them? I don't know. never managed a team. but what I do know is that you're still paying the striker you bought to score, a striker you know can score, to ride the pine. maybe by riding the pine he'll become better. I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure he'll get paid though. but well, I hope mancini knows what he's doing. he's the manager.

there. sorry about the length.

@Bosanka. In my opinion, that's not the case with the tactics mate. Nothing Italian about. He wanted Tevez AND Dzeko which would have been exactly what we needed. De Jong to help sort the midfield out. Push yaya up, and have tevez which would better link midfield and attack.

What fucked the tactics up BIG time, is Tevez not wanting to come on. He had to compensate with Kolarov and Milner.

The match was lost at the halftime goal. For any team in the world, it is really tough to concede just when you're about to try and pick yourself up in the dressing room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.