Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading about their injury problems we should have a decent chance. Imagine if we turned them over at their place? Think that would reinvigorate City fans attitudes towards the champs league, me included

The Fat el Hombre said:
After reading about their injury problems we should have a decent chance. Imagine if we turned them over at their place? Think that would reinvigorate City fans attitudes towards the champs league, me included

You forgotten last season already ? ;-)

The Fat el Hombre said:

I fancy us to get a point with their current absentees but whether we can win I don't know, I personally don't think we are in form yet and there is a lot more to come from us and that's why I still question whether we can win.

I don't expect to win this competition this season but I expect us to go far and show in our performances that we have learnt from our mistakes from the past three Champions League campaigns.

I will be annoyed if Pellegrini sets up 4-4-2, we need three in midfield at least in this game and grafters like Milner need to be present.

Expecting a load of bullshit decisions and controversy.
Perhaps some dodgy back pass to Hart that he fails to collect and a 3-1 loss.

Chippy_boy said:
lasereyes said:
You can play pretty much full strength for both matches, but still make some rotations. For instance:
1. I think we will see 4-5-1 tomorrow with Dzeko starting ahead of Aguero; and then 4-4-2 on Sun playing at home.
2. I am fairly sure Milner starts tomorrow (based on work-rate and performance last year), yet is on the bench on Sun.

Are you in Siberia? ;-)

Good substance-laden response :)

Wish we would stop declaring how important the CL is to us this year, how we think we can win it, and all the other fucking dross that keeps being said that only serves to pile on the pressure, heighten the expectations, and then make the inevitable non-lifting of the trophy so painfully "City."

Couldn't we just play the game, let the results speak for themselves, and enjoy where the ride takes us? We seem to specialize in declaring how well we are going to do in every competition in which we play.....and everyone revels in the enjoyment of crowing about how City didn't meet expectations, the season was a failure, etcetcetcetcetcetcetc.

For once, it would be nice to simply say less and do more!

Of course i want a positive result but most of all I want us to fight toe to toe and have the tactical nous to handle Bayerns passing game.

Hope they won't go into game with too much respect, Bayern is nothing special at the moment, and this is a chance to get something there.

1108821_Manchester_City.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.